Pig Destroyer >>>>>>>> DEP

I was HUGE into Dillinger about 10 years ago. Seeing them live in a tiny dive venue around Miss Machine is still one of the best sets I've ever seen. I just can't get into them anymore.

Hate to say it, but Pig Destroyer just sounded too much like noise to me. That being said, it's taken me a few listens to get into a lot of that kind of music. I'll give it another shot later.

Tomb of the Mutilated is my jam. Actively looking for the original press.

DEP sounded like noise to me at first too. They were one of the first heavy bands I got into. PD's grooves and riffs are nuts though. Their lyrics are amazingly dark, disturbing, and just plain fucked while still being poetic.

I think my thing with them too is it was all really low. I can't get into something that's that low and guttural. I really don't like the new Cannibal Corpse stuff for that reason. I tend to like different speakers/EQ settings than other people though, so maybe my ears are just special.

DEP sounded like noise to me at first too.

I saw DEP like 12 years ago I think with The Locust and Orthrelm. Talk about a noise fest? It was great and DEP was right on point, but The Locust scared the shit out of me so I had to buy all the stuff they had at their merch table. Still have to wait until I'm in an empty house to listen to them, everyone else gets so upset lol

Ordered that pig destroyer. What's 22 bucks when I'm working 55 hours this week.

I was wondering if I would see you at all. 

Probably staying at Melissa's for the rest of the week. 30 minutes extra sleep is crucial right now.

I don't know how you wake up so early. Haha. Waking up at 7 sucks a forest of dicks.

I was wondering if I would see you at all.

Probably staying at Melissa's for the rest of the week. 30 minutes extra sleep is crucial right now.

I don't know how you wake up so early. Haha. Waking up at 7 sucks a forest of dicks.

It's a serious dick forest. Any minutes of sleep become crucial at that point.

Quick question VC.

After his car accident and subsequent ER visits and meds and antiobiotics, my brother has been constipated and not pooped for almost a week now. He has done Metamucil, the red Magnesium something drink mix, and various foods to promote pooping.

Do any of you have any experience with suggestion on what to do? I'm afraid that the longer he's constipated, the more gastrointestinal problems can escalate and get more serious.

Quick question VC.

After his car accident and subsequent ER visits and meds and antiobiotics, my brother has been constipated and not pooped for almost a week now. He has done Metamucil, the red Magnesium something drink mix, and various foods to promote pooping.

Do any of you have any experience with suggestion on what to do? I'm afraid that the longer he's constipated, the more gastrointestinal problems can escalate and get more serious.

Is he in pain?

Is he urinating blood?

Is his stomach rigid feeling to the touch?

Quick question VC.

It may sound simple, but Prune juice is an easy trick that works really well. My father had the same issue when he was dying from cancer thanks to Percs & Oxy, but Prune juice would get him moving and in a reasonable time too

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic