Id rather work my ass off now while I'm young (plus I'm saving 12% toward my 401K) so I can retire and sit on my ass later while playing with my future grandkids

Not a bad attitude to have at all, but it's just not me, I'd rather enjoy being young.

Speaking of cats, have I ever told you guys about my business idea?

Everyone loves kittens - they're lovable little fluffy bundles of cuteness and blissful playfulness. But then they eventually turn into cats - which suck (as outlined above). So my idea is to have a business in which you can get a kitten from me and once it turns into a cat, you can exchange it for a brand new baby bundle of joy. You can do this for as long as you want, having a kitten for years, ad infinitum. I will call the business FOREVER KITTENS.

Now you may wonder, "record_junkie, what are you going to do with all of these fully-grown cats that people give you?"

Now this is where the profit comes in. Next door to Forever Kittens, I will open a Chinese food restaurant.

Because everyone knows... cats will work for free. ;)

No.

I just started to walk outside for my smoke break, and realized I can't get out of the building for another 2 hours. This is such a fun day. There are a ton of food trucks outside, but I have a feeling they'll be gone by the time I get a lunch break.

My stomach is super fucked up today. I know a few of you with IBS said you take probiotics, which do you recommend? I need to try something, since mine has been acting up really bad since I was sick (I think it through the bacteria out of wack). Do they give you the shits when you start them?

I was not, just a ton of vomitting and the shits. I barely ate the entire time too. Ever since though, my stomach hurts 24/7, and bad. A lot of alternation between all the ibs symptoms, depending on the day.

I've been keeping a journal on and off for a few years, and it usually helps, but the past month has been annoying. I need to start paying attention more for sure. My anxiety has been worse lately too, so I'm sure that does factor in a bit.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic