It takes a lot of beer to really wreck me (including IPAs), but throw in some whiskey and I'm headache city the entire next day.

I'm the lightest weight ever. I used to be worse, but I've gotten a little better. It all depends on food/rest/other factors. Generally though, I try to keep it at < or = 6 a night. 12-15 if it's an all day thing (those hangovers, though, ooof).

curious question for everyone:

what age did you move out of your parents house? or what age are you planning on it?

I think I was 18 when I moved out. Surprisingly I never went back. Until I'm probably about to go back in a few months. And I'm 26 haha. Glad it's always been a fall back option though.

what age did you move out of your parents house? or what age are you planning on it?

Moved out at 18 for school, moved back after I graduated at 23. I'm in the process of looking for a place, so I'm hoping to be out again by next spring or so.

Been really into Gose style beers this summer, but definitely a wheat/IPA type beer drinker. All the liquors are good too. We have the best Vodkas made right here in Austin and San Antonio. 

17 for College ( I was a youngin), then moved back after College until I got a good job and could afford a place. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic