I got a call early this morning that there was a fire at the car dealership I work at. One corner of the shop caught on fire in the middle of the night. We keep the aerosol cans, oil tanks, and acetylene tanks in a room right by where the fire started. The firefighters said the fire was ten minutes away from burning the whole place down. Pretty crazy. There's smoke damage all over the place and soot EVERYWHERE that's real sticky. It doesn't wash off very easily. 

It's been a crazy day.

Whoa, that's scary. At least it happened at night and at least you don't work at an explosive chemical factory in China (THAT shit was REALLY scary to watch).

It's super rich, but for some reason it doesn't bother me. I killed 8 pretty quickly one night (and my head the following morning).

I mean, I could totally drink 8 but I know I would really suffer in the morning.

Probably the first drinking lesson I learned was "Suagry drinks are delicious, but give the worst hangovers"

Actually, the FIRST lesson I learned was "Dont drink a fifth of vodka in 5 minutes if you've never drank alcohol before"

Actually, the FIRST lesson I learned was "Dont drink a fifth of vodka in 5 minutes if you've never drank alcohol before"

AH, I remember the first days of vodka. I THOUGHT I knew what I hangover was. I was really fucking wrong. (caveat: I never ACTUALLY had a whole fifth, but I am a lightweight who gets wasted off of like 3 shots)

AH, I remember the first days of vodka. I THOUGHT I knew what I hangover was. I was really fucking wrong. (caveat: I never ACTUALLY had a whole fifth, but I am a lightweight who gets wasted off of like 3 shots)

My first ever drinking experience was me and two friends each drinking a fifth in no more than 10 minutes.

In retrospect, legitimately a miracle no one ended up in the hospital.

I found a sixer of the other brand $40 mentioned and grabbed it based in his opinion. Do not let me down. Also grabbed vanilla ice cream for a alcoholic float.

You will not be disappointed if you are looking for a slightly less sweet one. I'm telling you it's the way to go. It's just harder to find in my area. Only like 2 places carry it.

Let me know how the float goes. I've contemplated it many times, but I've never had vanilla icecream. I'm a poor planner.

Haha, oh man if we ever drank together we'd be trashed in 5 minutes.

I'm a cheap date! ;)

My first ever drinking experience was me and two friends each drinking a fifth in no more than 10 minutes.

In retrospect, legitimately a miracle no one ended up in the hospital.

Mine was similar in that one or two should have died. My body blacks me out before I get that far.

I've never really had vodka. maybe 5 times in my life. I feel like it could be delicious.

Well your profile says you live in Russia...get on it!

IPA's are what taught me what a real hangover is.

Im scared to drink more than two in one sitting now.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic