Ugh, I wish man. Sold out before I could snag one & now I'm kinda busy this weekend :/  I could probably get up to C-town & just yell "Fowty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" over & over from outside the venue. Then Jesse Lacey would beat me up & pee on me :(

Hahahaha. I'd find you. PM me if you find yourself in the area!

You'd have a lot of people jealous if JL touched or peed on you.

Hahahaha. I'd find you. PM me if you find yourself in the area!

You'd have a lot of people jealous if JL touched or peed on you.

Hahaha, maybe I should make the JL assault happen & post it all over the Brand new subreddit haha. PM'd ya w/ mah digits. Text me back so I got your # in case I make it up.

Hahaha, maybe I should make the JL assault happen & post it all over the Brand new subreddit haha. PM'd ya w/ mah digits. Text me back so I got your # in case I make it up.

Right on good sir!

Also I didn't get a PM. ARE YOU PASSIVE AGGRESSIVELY TELLING ME THAT YOU HATE ME

Received PM. :)

I guess you'll just have to run the marathon to your office and then get to work...I hope you've been training!

1/2 a pack a day training. My lungs will explode.

Found a sixer of Not Yr Fathers Root Beer finally. Throwing that bad mutha in the freezer, grilling some burgers and going to town on em.

Those are pretty good. Coney Island Root Beer is (slightly) better to me. It's less sweet (which I prefer). Careful though, those things go down so smooth and it's easy to overdo it! (I know firsthand).

I got a call early this morning that there was a fire at the car dealership I work at. One corner of the shop caught on fire in the middle of the night. We keep the aerosol cans, oil tanks, and acetylene tanks in a room right by where the fire started. The firefighters said the fire was ten minutes away from burning the whole place down. Pretty crazy. There's smoke damage all over the place and soot EVERYWHERE that's real sticky. It doesn't wash off very easily. 

It's been a crazy day.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic