The record clamp is interesting, it only weighs 2.6 ounces. It relies on it's screwing mechanism to secure the record to the platter, not the weight. So GreatGreenOne, you should have no issues with it on your turntable, it will not put any extra strains on the motor.

Thanks for the info. I was curious how much grip it seems to give on the spindle or if it wrenches it in any way that might be detrimental to it in any manner. When you get to use it please let me know if it gives you a noticeable difference in your bass depth. 

There's a reason that I'm not always in this thread. You geezers are always like "rent, taxes, bills" and don't leave any room for us kiddos to have discussion.

Just wait whippersnapper, bills and rent and job expectations will slowly crush you and some day you will be the old guy in the thread complaining lol... kidding but seriously, you guys are just about the only folks that don't give me the cold shoulder for gripeing now a days lol

Thanks for the info. I was curious how much grip it seems to give on the spindle or if it wrenches it in any way that might be detrimental to it in any manner. When you get to use it please let me know if it gives you a noticeable difference in your bass depth. 

I certainly will do once I can. The inside sorta closes on itself as you screw it, so that's how it grabs the spindle.

Hello. I had some delicious scotch, a steak, lobster bisque potatoes and asparagus for dinner. I paid for NOTHING. Business trips, y'all.

A friend's father worked sales for a software company and my friend would tell me about $500-$1000 dinners he would take clients to on his company credit card...

Come back to us!

I lurk from time to time

Are you loving the new job ??

I love it! It's funny how many people walk around without insurance on their phones? I'd rather pay a $150 deductible or buy a $50 case instead of paying $900 for a new phone.

I did troubleshoot an older woman's phone and saw she had tinder installed lol

I lurk from time to time

I love it! It's funny how many people walk around without insurance on their phones? I'd rather pay a $150 deductible or buy a $50 case instead of paying $900 for a new phone.

I did troubleshoot an older woman's phone and saw she had tinder installed lol

Aaaaah ha. I'm kind of sad I never got to try tinder out. I don't really understand how this whole wiping left or right thing works

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic