You know you're in financial shambles at the moment (& buy too many records) when you have to scrounge for loose change to get one item off Taco Bell's dollar menu for lunch.

Been there. Hell, I'd probably be there now if it wasn't for my girlfriend having her shit together.

I once returned a shit load of cans to buy weed, cigarettes, and McDonald's. Pretty low point. Good day though.

omg. love it! haven't been on here much, but saw it pop up and was like "yes! that's awesome!" and didn't even realize it was you haha (although i should've known!). i've been good. just really busy with work and haven't had much time for VCing, but helping organize secret santa this year, so gives me an excuse to be on here more ;) also, dealing with some off and on insomnia, hence the 2am posting lol. 

oh, i totally would have been too! you're all good. annoying that a couple individual people are causing such problems at the moment, but i'm sure it'll all get worked out soon. and i'm happy i got so many awesome people in my group. go secret santa, team lauren! ;)

^^^^ pretty much this. every year, i immediately freak out upon reading their tradelist and realizing we don't have much in common musically, but then i stalk them and dig in to their tradelist and eventually find some overlaps. usually listen to some of the bands i haven't heard of before on spotify to get a feel for stuff they like. the "about me" posts really help as well. if your people don't post an "about me" lmk and i'll kindly remind them to do so ;)

also, lauryn, he should have sent a list of what he has in his collection not just a want list. i'll see if he can send one ;)

Team Lauren all the way!!!!  Seriously, you da best!!  :wub:  :D

I have an interview in 2 hours at a car dealership about 2 miles away. It's an IT position for all 4 of their stores, all with-in the city. Hopefully it works out.

My leg feels weird today, now I'm freaking out I have a blood clot or something from sitting around yesterday. It's not swollen, red or hot, just feels weird and kinda weak. It's probably just a pinched nerve from sitting weird on the small plane, but I guess I'd better watch it for a day or two before freaking out.

I was soaking wet with sweat just sitting doing nothing. Fuck this heat, let's start Fall and stay there forever.

It was in the upper 90's in Nebraska, it felt terrible. I guess it was here too the past few days, today it is only in the 70's, so I imagine the cold air will reach you guys tomorrow or the next day.  The leaves are starting to fall now too.

I have an interview in 2 hours at a car dealership about 2 miles away. It's an IT position for all 4 of their stores, all with-in the city. Hopefully it works out.

My leg feels weird today, now I'm freaking out I have a blood clot or something from sitting around yesterday. It's not swollen, red or hot, just feels weird and kinda weak. It's probably just a pinched nerve from sitting weird on the small plane, but I guess I'd better watch it for a day or two before freaking out.

Best of luck on the interview !!!! And I'm sure your leg is fine, give it a day or two.

Thanks Tina!

I don't think in all the years I've been on this board I've posted a picture of myself, mainly since I hate pictures, but this picture is pretty funny. My friend's cat would not leave me alone the entire time I was there, it was like she missed me. She sat on my lap weird and just stared at me.

cat.png

Thanks Tina!

I don't think in all the years I've been on this board I've posted a picture of myself, mainly since I hate pictures, but this picture is pretty funny. My friend's cat would not leave me alone the entire time I was there, it was like she missed me. She sat on my lap weird and just stared at me.

cat.png

funny.  cats and dogs both do this to me.

quick question - are you still using the 120E as your cart/styli?  sound?  we have the same table, reason I ask

Yeah I am. I really like it. Good sound quailty, great tracker and no IGD. I'm debating getting a AT440MLA/B stylus for it here soon, but I've heard they can be very bright. The 120 is a really good balance of all sound.

let's start Fall and stay there forever.

Fall is coming for sure. I'm so ready to not see the sun. Well, until next summer.

for realz  So ready to not be constantly hot anymore.  Texas has at least another month before it starts to cool down...if we're lucky. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic