Probably. A lot of it stays in my mustache when I do sneeze. Always makes me want to shave.

Ugh, i hear ya. I'm so close to shaving the facial man-fur, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Think I'm gonna finally let this shit ride & go full ZZ Top/hobo life.

You know you're in financial shambles at the moment (& buy too many records) when you have to scrounge for loose change to get one item off Taco Bell's dollar menu for lunch.

If I bought as many records as you I'd have to sell my daughter! Based on your instagram, which may not even be the whole haul!

Oh man, I am so excited for Secret Santa even though my person is a total mystery to me (doesn't post much and doesn't have a want list). I've been around for a few years but never participated before. Should be fun.

Me toooo. Same boat. If they listen to hard rock / metal / folk I can help! Anything but pop-punk and emo really!

Me toooo. Same boat. If they listen to hard rock / metal / folk I can help! Anything but pop-punk and emo really!

Thanks! I may have been exaggerating a teeny tiny bit. lol  Looking at what he already has gave me some ideas, but I'll definitely hit you guys up if I end up feeling lost. I feel like last years gifts were so good, and I want to live up to that expectation. Also, I already stalked him on FB to see if I could find anything else. I like how SS makes being a creepy social network stalker acceptable. 

If I bought as many records as you I'd have to sell my daughter! Based on your instagram, which may not even be the whole haul!

I hear that!

On IG, I don't post every single record that comes in on any given day. So yeah...as you said...it's not even the whole haul. If it were, I'd be cluttering my IG feed with nothing but records. I do have to also post T-Swizzle pics and pics of our lil' goober JJ.

;)

Thanks Tina!

I don't think in all the years I've been on this board I've posted a picture of myself, mainly since I hate pictures, but this picture is pretty funny. My friend's cat would not leave me alone the entire time I was there, it was like she missed me. She sat on my lap weird and just stared at me.

cat.png

Awwwww. This is what my dog does too but she makes a horrible whining noise so all the cuteness is lost in that.

Last question on my calc homework, and I can't find a decent explanation online that I understand. Can anyone help me with this one?

Limit of cos(1/x)

x--->∞ 

The answer is 1. Just think of the limit as x->infinity of the funciton 1/x. That goes to 0 (1 divided by an infinitely large number is 0). Then cos(0) is 1.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic