Destiny gave me a real Borderlands vibe, so I'm surprised you didn't like it. 

I liked Borderlands for the first few days, then I got really sick of the grindfest and repetition. Destiny feels the same to me. I'm still pissed at myself for paying full price.

Destiny is addicting if yr good at it.

Destiny just felt like it could have been a lot more but ended up being really generic. I counted maybe 2 different types of campaign missions. They were all structured the exact same, and it got really old really fast.

I hate getting records, that even cleaned, sound like shit. My Tim Kasher/Chris Farren split pops and clicks like crazy, and has a looping groove on side b. At least it's a cheap 7" to replace.

Destiny just felt like it could have been a lot more but ended up being really generic. I counted maybe 2 different types of campaign missions. They were all structured the exact same, and it got really old really fast.

The story mode is the worst part of the game, boy. We coulda told you that. It's all about Raids, Strikes and Crucible.

I adapt to wrong clocks. The clock in my first car was 14 minutes fast for over a year. My girlfriend at the time fixed it without telling me and I was 14 minutes late for everything for weeks.

We keep the clock in the kitchen like 17 minutes fast, and in my car I keep it 4 minutes fast... Helps me get places on time.

I adapt to wrong clocks. The clock in my first car was 14 minutes fast for over a year. My girlfriend at the time fixed it without telling me and I was 14 minutes late for everything for weeks.

You wouldn't make this up, but I find it hard to believe that you only rely on your car's clock.

I can't adapt to wrong clocks. If I know it's wrong then I can't make myself pretend it's right.

You wouldn't make this up, but I find it hard to believe that you only rely on your car's clock.

I can't adapt to wrong clocks. If I know it's wrong then I can't make myself pretend it's right.

I forget surprisingly often. I'm really good at putting unimportant things out of my mind.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic