so i'm going to Moses Lake, WA next month for a week for work. Monday and Friday are travel days (Seattle) so i'll have some time Monday afternoon and maybe Friday morning to do some stuff. any must do things to check out? anyone know anything about Moses Lake?

it parts every now and then. be careful.

Ah! I forgot about upstairs!

Haha that's cool. I'm trying to remember the other places in Richmond I've been to other than the national. Some alley place and I want to say kingdom. Canal club was my favorite. I feel like I hated everything about the norva. The people there sucked.

Kingdom used to be called Alley Katz, which was an awesome venue. I've seen so many shows there. I stage dove from the top floor once during BTBAM. I miss that place.

I am so, so sorry about starting this whole thing. http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/53857-re-musicinveins11-rip-off-artist/?p=2393368

Seriously, I'm kinda beating myself up over it. Today's just been a day.

On the plus side, though, I managed to send out three copies of 40oz. this afternoon!

I am so, so sorry about starting this whole thing. http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/53857-re-musicinveins11-rip-off-artist/?p=2393368

Seriously, I'm kinda beating myself up over it. Today's just been a day.

On the plus side, though, I managed to send out three copies of 40oz. this afternoon!

That shit is getting pretty crazy.  People are fucking stupid.

I mean, it isn't 100% your fault, all you did was inquire about an album. Rambo should be able to get his feedback fixed and worst case if he's trying to sell someone something he can let them know what happened. You're fine.

I just can't help feeling really bad. Not even only about the feedback thing. It throws me off and puts me in a serious mental state of panic when people get mad at me. I try to be nice, really, I do, but if I fuck up, I just get all thrown off. If it was just him I wouldn't be so upset about it, but he isn't the only one on his side. Thanks for the reassurance otherwise, though.

I just can't help feeling really bad. Not even only about the feedback thing. It throws me off and puts me in a serious mental state of panic when people get mad at me. I try to be nice, really, I do, but if I fuck up, I just get all thrown off. If it was just him I wouldn't be so upset about it, but he isn't the only one on his side. Thanks for the reassurance otherwise, though.

Dont let one person ruin this for you. You're a rad person, you actually contribute to this community unlike others who just leach. we <3 u dom. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic