We recently had a dude coming in fucked up on benzos and heroin. It was obvious to me within 30 seconds of meeting him but it took 7 or so months for it to get bad enough for management to notice. Even then it took 3 managers seeing him fall down for no reason. Twice.

While getting fired he ratted on literally everyone in the department. Some things were true, most weren't. None of them were things that affected their work. We lost basically the entire department because corporate's legal was like "We can't prove or disprove any of this but the accusations have been made soooooo get rid of them. The department has been an absolute nightmare ever since.

Luckily what he said about me resulted in the managers just being like "Uh...no. It'd be really easy to tell if Kevin was getting drunk at work." and they threw out that complaint.

I went to work once after a bender and was too hungover to shower so I smelled like booze. Dude was telling everyone I had vodka in my coffee mug. I fucking wish. I'd probably actually able to tolerate my job and being alive if I could drink at work all day

I like you. You have my permission to be named Kevin.

Band rules and this is in their top 5 songs. I fucking love the vocal delivery on it.

Yeah saw them live last April was amazing, I think Patrick is one of the most interesting human beings. I get a kick out of their tumblr. This, Self Immolation Family, Everyone Wants A Prize For Feeling, Russian History, I Heard Crime Gets You Off and Cottaging are probably my top 5 at this moment, could change tomorrow

Yeah saw them live last April was amazing, I think Patrick is one of the most interesting human beings. I get a kick out of their tumblr. This, Self Immolation Family, Everyone Wants A Prize For Feeling, Russian History, I Heard Crime Gets You Off and Cottaging are probably my top 5 at this moment, could change tomorrow

They're from here so I've been listening to them since the the End of a Year demo.

Cottaging fucking destroys me.

They're from here so I've been listening to them since the the End of a Year demo.

Cottaging fucking destroys me.

what a progression too, I still like the End Of A Year stuff but I fucking love their last 3 years of output even more. When I saw them with Makthaverskan I think they played:

Tithe Pig

Indoor Wind Chimes

Self Immolation Family

Turn The Fan On

Talia

Cottaging

and maybe one more off Try Me

I saw them last December and they were great. I saw them a few years ago in a TINY basement with The World is... Pat wasn't there and Caroline did vocals. That was also pretty awesome.

wow that sounds wonderful, I love You Are Beneath Her, Duets and Mistress Appears At A Funeral is she on anything else?

wow that sounds wonderful, I love You Are Beneath Her, Duets and Mistress Appears At A Funeral is she on anything else?

Only other song I can think of is the one on the RFC comp. I've Got an Idea

I wanted to go to both the Sincerly and You Are Beneath Me record release shows but no one would go with me and I ended up doing something dumb instead.

Only other song I can think of is the one on the RFC comp. I've Got an Idea

I wanted to go to both the Sincerly and You Are Beneath Me record release shows but no one would go with me and I ended up doing something dumb instead.

oh yeah haven't heard that in awhile I regret not snagging that comp when I had the chance. I'm sure it will come around some day. I'm sorry you missed that, I've had so many missed opportunities but I've seen some amazeballs shows too

TWIABP/Foxing/TTNG is going to be so good, I think it's the last other non-local show I'll most likely attend this year. I wanted to see Sorority Noise last week, but driving an hour and a half to watch them play a half hour set didn't sound good since I don't like Knucklepuck. I might also go see Pity Sex but I'm not that into La dispute and once again hour and a half drive

TWIABP/Foxing/TTNG is going to be so good, I think it's the last other non-local show I'll most likely attend this year. I wanted to see Sorority Noise last week, but driving an hour and a half to watch them play a half hour set didn't sound good since I don't like Knucklepuck. I might also go see Pity Sex but I'm not that into La dispute and once again hour and a half drive

Really stoaked on that Foxing/TWIABP/TTNG tour.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic