Aww I missed all the drug and depression talk I was at a halloween party, it was a good time. I went to the dollar store taped a bunch of smarties to my pants and went as "smartiy pants". It was a hit, I drank too much cider and talked to the same 5 people for the whole night and sobered up and came home

Aww I missed all the drug and depression talk I was at a halloween party, it was a good time. I went to the dollar store taped a bunch of smarties to my pants and went as "smartiy pants". It was a hit, I drank too much cider and talked to the same 5 people for the whole night and sobered up and came home

I like clever and minimal costumes so I appreciate the smarty pants joke.

My costume was literally no different than what I wear every day (which on a visible level looks like the same thing since it's always the same shoes, a pair of jeans, and my red jacket that covers the shirt I'm wearing) and I said I was a cartoon character because they never change outfits.

I like clever and minimal costumes so I appreciate the smarty pants joke.

My costume was literally no different than what I wear every day (which on a visible level looks like the same thing since it's always the same shoes, a pair of jeans, and my red jacket that covers the shirt I'm wearing) and I said I was a cartoon character because they never change outfits.

haha I always appreciate clever and minimal costumes too

Tina is Blade's mom and Cholly is Blade's dad. Does Bear know about this?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLADE!

Bladie has a human dad and a bear dad. We decided to stress him out one day and we made him pick his favorite dad and.... Bear doesn't want to be reminded of it. :lol:

But human dad knows how to cook, you just can't out win that.

Cheaper than paying a dollar a milligram like people do for pills.... It's rampant around here. People call Oxycontin "redneck heroin"

It's totally a gateway drug to heroin too. Really sad one of my favorite relationships I've had came to an end cause she relapsed and hid her heroin use from me for months. She started on the stuff cause she got addicted to Oxycontin trying to combat her chronic back pain. She was clean for 2 years when we started dating, but it's one of those drugs you can't even understand how addicting it is if you have never been addicted to it. We remain friends and she has been on methadone for a couple years now, it's just not the same interacting anymore so I can't reinvest myself romantically.

It's totally a gateway drug to heroin too. Really sad one of my favorite relationships I've had came to an end cause she relapsed and hid her heroin use from me for months. She started on the stuff cause she got addicted to Oxycontin trying to combat her chronic back pain. She was clean for 2 years when we started dating, but it's one of those drugs you can't even understand how addicting it is if you have never been addicted to it. We remain friends and she has been on methadone for a couple years now, it's just not the same interacting anymore so I can't reinvest myself romantically.

Pills, heroin, and blow all have no place but they aren't going anywhere for sure. The friend I mentioned traded his fucking vehicle for Oxys, and not some piece of shit either, I mean a nice Ford Ranger... I remember the first time he mentioned actually doing heroin I felt like part of my heart just died. He told me a story about he and his ex wife getting some and him shooting up and passing out then waking up to find her overdosed in the vehicle beside him and having to call an ambulance to help her. I hurt to be friends with him still, but like you said, I can't emotionally re-invest myself in him anymore because I can't trust him...then my hurt turns to anger because I feel like he abandoned me when I did my best to stick up for him when other people said he was a bad guy.

Pills, heroin, and blow all have no place but they aren't going anywhere for sure. The friend I mentioned traded his fucking vehicle for Oxys, and not some piece of shit either, I mean a nice Ford Ranger... I remember the first time he mentioned actually doing heroin I felt like part of my heart just died. He told me a story about he and his ex wife getting some and him shooting up and passing out then waking up to find her overdosed in the vehicle beside him and having to call an ambulance to help her. I hurt to be friends with him still, but like you said, I can't emotionally re-invest myself in him anymore because I can't trust him...then my hurt turns to anger because I feel like he abandoned me when I did my best to stick up for him when other people said he was a bad guy.

it's really hard, I've had a lot of lost love in romantic and friendships over coke, and heroin and indirectly from meth (emotional scaring from being raised by a meth addicted single mother and projecting it on to me throughout our 6 year relationship) I have very negative emotions towards these drugs and anyone who does them with any frequency. I once had to fire a guy at the record store for shooting up in the parking lot and then coming in for his shift (I wasn't even the manager). Heroin is scary

I once had to fire a guy at the record store for shooting up in the parking lot and then coming in for his shift

When I worked as a driver for Pizza Hut eons ago, another driver we had was into the needle and one day he left with a delivery and about 20 minutes later the manager took the trash out only to find him with the pizza sitting in his truck with the needle still in his arm passed the fuck out...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic