I once did the perfect amount of weed, booze, and xanax. I had a weird epiphany about it while walking through a supermarket. It will always be my inexplicable moment of nirvana.

Like, holy shit. You don't even know. It was amazing. And I've done Molly that made me unable to understand sadness (context: I've been clinically depressed for 20 years). I bought a candy bar and a soda. It was dope.

I once did the perfect amount of weed, booze, and xanax. I had a weird epiphany about it while walking through a supermarket. It will always be my inexplicable moment of nirvana.

Like, holy shit. You don't even know. It was amazing. And I've done Molly that made me unable to understand sadness (context: I've been clinically depressed for 20 years). I bought a candy bar and a soda. It was dope.

That is a very cool story. For some reason I'v always loved being totally out of my mind in grocery stores.

That is a very cool story. For some reason I'v always loved being totally out of my mind in grocery stores.

I worked at a video store in the same plaza as a 24 hour grocery store. Some of my best memories are of getting high all night at work, closing the store at midnight, getting high in the parking lot for awhile, and then wandering around that grocery store.

I worked at a video store in the same plaza as a 24 hour grocery store. Some of my best memories are of getting high all night at work, closing the store at midnight, getting high in the parking lot for awhile, and then wandering around that grocery store.

Fuck yes. I do this at Target a lot for some reason. My mind gets lost with the kitchen appliances.

Funny story about that video store. I caught the manager doing coke in the office and it gave us free reign to smoke an insane amount of weed on the job.

I used to always think it was going to be fun to smoke at the coffee shop when I worked there, but it was overwhelming. Without fail, every time I'd go smoke, we'd get super busy.

One time my buddy bought a cookie cake. He saw it walking through the door and carried it for like an hour while the rest of us looked for what we didn't know we needed. He never once shut up about how stoked he was for the cookie cake. We finally all pay and as we're walking through the parking lot I say "JIMMY! Wait until we're in the fucking car to eat the fucking cookie cake!" He protests and starts digging in. 10 seconds later it's splattered on the concrete.

Junk food aisles of a convenience store/grocery store when stoned is like finding the garden of eden. It's pure bliss and you get lost for a long time.

We used to have a community bowl at my old job, that sat in one of the desks. My boss knew, but didn't care, but the president of the company found it one day and it was bad.

Well it's decided, I'm going to start smoking again once I find a new job. Hopefully it's soon. I can't wait to go back to Omaha for New Years and smoke with my friend. She always wanted me to smoke with her, but I never did before she moved. 

Junk food aisles of a convenience store/grocery store when stoned is like finding the garden of eden. It's pure bliss and you get lost for a long time.

We used to have a community bowl at my old job, that sat in one of the desks. My boss knew, but didn't care, but the president of the company found it one day and it was bad.

I get lost on the junk food aisle sober.

Same. :)

Nice! I was like 3 episodes behind. That farming episode killed me. I'm also rewatching China, IL lately :)

I did pretty much nothing all day. Just listened to music. Checking out the Ugly Casanova album now, so fucking good. I need to order it.

Isaac Brock put the last of his talent into that album.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic