Seriously. Get high school behind you and then experiment with drugs. I would recommend LSD over shrooms, but definitely do one of them at least once.

Just be smart. The internet has ALL THE INFORMATION EVER about all the drugs. Pretty much any time I did a drug for the first time I'd researched it for hours. Reading about the science/statistics of it, reading stories from users, and all of that shit. Of course there were times I just said "fuck it" when someone offered me something, but I'd done enough drugs by then to be able to handle it.

If you guys ever convince older me to try shit it is going to be on one of your sofas.

I think a lot of things should be, but I think (from my limited knowledge) that some drugs are just too dangerous to be legal. But weed should sure as shit be legal.

They need to be regulated BECAUSE they're dangerous. So many heroin ODs come from users getting a bag of something stronger than they're used to and not knowing it, because how could you?

Drug addiction should be a health issue not a criminal one.

Yeahhhh but you only get to live life one time. Do some drugs kids. At least weed. And at least mushrooms.

I miss mushrooms so badly, and would still do them if not scared of the reaction with my epilepsy and the possibility it might spur grand mal activity. I loved that slow rising feeling of electricity from my toes to the top of my head and how everything was funny. Watching Supercop on shrooms will always be one of the best times I had. Jackie Chan is a total comedian when you're blasted on psychotropics...

Another problem with heroin these days, is it is getting cut with fentanyl which is a lot stronger. The combo is bad. It's happening nationwide, but it's become an epidemic around here. There is atleast one or two heroin od deaths a week around here. Most are linked to fentanyl.

My friend grew and made his own I think. I know he grew some weird cactus and then made a hallucinogen out of it.

Peyote is a cactus, and mescaline is the hallucinogenic component of it. It seems like a ton of work to do.

I only ever get panic attacks when I smoke too much weed.

A lot of people have said it's because I've most likely only smoked shitty shit, which I do not doubt.

but I also do not doubt that I'm just prone to anxiety when I'm high.

I can only imagine hallucinogens would send my brain into dark places. I will forever live vicariously when it comes to drugs.

I only ever get panic attacks when I smoke too much weed.

A lot of people have said it's because I've most likely only smoked shitty shit, which I do not doubt.

but I also do not doubt that I'm just prone to anxiety when I'm high.

I can only imagine hallucinogens would send my brain into dark places. I will forever live vicariously when it comes to drugs.

I can confirm that the shittiness does not make weed more likely to cause panic attacks. Honestly some of the better stuff might cause panic attacks because it's so potent.

Back when weed was giving me panic attacks I tried every kind of weed I could get my hands on trying to find something I could get high without thinking I was dying. From the $20 eighth dirt weed to various strains of the really expensive shit that looks like it came out of a high times centerfold.

No you're going to smoke weed for the first time in some random acquaintance's basement or dorm room like the rest of us.

I was a freshman in high school the first time I smoked weed. Smoked on a screened in porch.

Truth.

Except I was on top of a roof. And it was amazing.

I don't know how I'd react and my friends would probably just fuck with me instead of helping/keeping an eye on me. The other 10% of why I avoid drugs/alcohol.

Heroin wouldn't be half as big of an issue if it was regulated, but it still seems pretty dangerous to be legal because of the number of deaths. Are all the ODs mostly the fault of what it's cut with or is it just easy to OD on because it's a precision operation?

I don't know how I'd react and my friends would probably just fuck with me instead of helping/keeping an eye on me. The other 10% of why I avoid drugs/alcohol.

Heroin wouldn't be half as big of an issue if it was regulated, but it still seems pretty dangerous to be legal because of the number of deaths. Are all the ODs mostly the fault of what it's cut with or is it just easy to OD on because it's a precision operation?

An OD is just that, an overdose. It can be intentional, suicide, but it's typically an accident. Things such as what it's cut with, how pure it is, and how much is taken are what's responsible for ODs. You gotta remember that most heroin users are trying to get high so they can be high and do more heroin when they stop being high. They're not trying to die.

It may just be me, but I have always been of the opinion that if you have to draw blood to get high, you've gone too far...

You can smoke or snort heroin.

But yeah I draw the line at IV drug use. I've also this far drawn the line at heroin. I've gotten morphine at the ER and that shit is amazing. I would literally never stop doing heroin.

An OD is just that, an overdose. It can be intentional, suicide, but it's typically an accident. Things such as what it's cut with, how pure it is, and how much is taken are what's responsible for ODs. You gotta remember that most heroin users are trying to get high so they can be high and do more heroin when they stop being high. They're not trying to die.

Correct. That is a really good reason to regulate it. Make sure it is "safe", provide access to safe needles, and offer rehab without consequence. Most heroin addicts do not enjoy being heroin addicts.

Heroin...don't do it. Weed. Smoke it with your asshole friend in the backseat of you car and then go walk around and have fun.

Walking around at a park/trail afterwards is pretty fucking amazing. 

Here are things I authorize children to do when they're ready:

Smoke weed. Do shrooms. Smoke opium. Do MDMA once or twice if you want, not too much though. Maybe do acid one time if you want. Smoke salvia.

That's about it. I'd say do cocaine a couple times, but it's way too awesome and easy to get addicted to. Pills are super fun, but addictive too. Steer clear. But yeah. Really fun.

Here are things I authorize children to do when they're ready:

Smoke weed. Do shrooms. Smoke opium. Do MDMA once or twice if you want, not too much though. Maybe do acid one time if you want. Smoke salvia.

That's about it. I'd say do cocaine a couple times, but it's way too awesome and easy to get addicted to.

I think you just created the 11th Commandment.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic