Here are things I authorize children to do when they're ready:

Smoke weed. Do shrooms. Smoke opium. Do MDMA once or twice if you want, not too much though. Maybe do acid one time if you want. Smoke salvia.

That's about it. I'd say do cocaine a couple times, but it's way too awesome and easy to get addicted to. Pills are super fun, but addictive too. Steer clear. But yeah. Really fun.

Pretty much 100% all of this. I've never done coke because the one time I was offered it for free it was my batshit crazy neighbor who had just finished telling me about the angel dust he'd just. Bought.

Pills are fucked, but I've been around enough people on pills that can't even form a basic coherent sentence.

They are essentially a shell of themselves and that shit doesn't settle well with me.

I also have seen this. It's heartbreaking. I've had too many people who are too close to me go through this shit.

All the heroin addicts/former addicts I know started on pills. Chase that high until it's too expensive/hard to find pills, then move onto heroin since it is cheap.

I'll always remember someone I loved more than anything in the world begging me for money to buy a bag of heroin because they couldn't find morphine pills. Shit is haunting.

But like, I'll still pop a pill in the very rare ocassion it's an option. My rule has always been "No pills if you know where to get more"

Cocaine is fucking crazy.

I think I was 22 and I was at my older buddies bachelor party. Which was on Bourbon St in downtown New Orleans. There was a combo of weed, alcohol, strippers, and lots of cocaine. I had lots of fun with the cocaine and the strippers.

First time, drinks, weed, opium, coke. Thought my buddy was OD'ing, couldn't stop smiling. Shit was fucked up.

Not cheap at all. Just cheaper. My ex's brother robbed the family blind, went to prison, did well for about a year, and then got caught robbing the neighbors and went back to prison.

Yeah, I didn't think it was "cheap"

Isn't this a reason it shouldn't be legal? People are this easily addicted and go to these extremes? I'm not sure where I stand, just discussion fodder.

Coke has always been sorta off putting to me, after I watch my buddy put his head through a window when he was on it. He just laughed while blood dripped down his face, it was creepy.

Yeah, I didn't think it was "cheap"

Isn't this a reason it shouldn't be legal? People are this easily addicted and go to these extremes? I'm not sure where I stand, just discussion fodder.

Well if it was legal, it could be cheaper and not cut with shit. It'd also be a good place and time to try to help people overcome their addiction. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic