Because music will always be more important than school.

Yeah, but school doesn't go until 6:30.

Otherwise, I agree. I manage to be in the top 10% of the class of 2017 (NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO SAY THEY'RE OLD JUST BECAUSE I SAID THIS) and I have headphones in most of the time :shrug:

Doors at 7, so I'll line up at 6 to be front and center. Show at 8, a few opening acts, show will get out after 11. After jumping around for hours and being out so long I'm not going to be able to function at school on that little sleep. By the time we drop my friend, deal with traffic, and get home, it'd be midnight

I don't see where you're missing school here. You told me when we first started texting that you function on little sleep. Hell, I get an average of 4hrs a night, and you'd be getting more than that.

Yeah, but school doesn't go until 6:30.

Otherwise, I agree. I manage to be in the top 10% of the class of 2017 (NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO SAY THEY'RE OLD JUST BECAUSE I SAID THIS) and I have headphones in most of the time :shrug:

According to standardized tests I usually am somewhere in there, ROTY grades not so much.

Nearing complete Ryan Adams collection!

Alright guys, who's more derivative, RA or ATL? Let's settle this once and for all :P

They're equally derivative when looked at from one style, but in the very least ATL is only derivative of one style. Ryan Adams has some differing styles, none of which are even somewhat original.

/endofdiscussion

Bring on the shots, lady!

You can probably outdrink the fuck out of me. I had like 4-5 pints last night and maybe like 1 whiskey drink and I have had a hangover all fucking day.

welcome to getting old! haha jk :wub:

i definitely think we should set up a vc shot time tomorrow. i got my bottle of jager ready to go and it would definitely be the best thing to happen on my bday. 

Fuck, you quoted me before I made my ninja edit.

Man up, Rez! AP World is probably better when you've had little sleep...

Part of it is I know I'll be more tired from spazzing the fuck out in the pit all evening. I'd rather not have to go to school half functioning and be responsible for the material still when I can sleep and make it up the next day.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic