Seriously down, how can we make this happen? Besides just making it happen. I'm off tomorrow. So bday shots can happen whenevs!

yessss! hm. well, we can set up a skype or google hangouts for whoever wants to join in. 

i'm pretty much off tomorrow. everyone else is taking off and i'm stuck "working from home" but i pretty much told everyone i was going to just drink and they feel bad that i'm sad and working on my bday, soooooo...my schedule is pretty much open haha

My name is Dominic, whatta ya think?

Also, that's a made-up last name. Our family's real name wouldn't fit on a nametag when my grandpa was in the army, so they made him change it. I think it's cool to have such a strangely unique last name.

I know non Italian Dominics...

Yeah when my family came to the states, the bastard checking in my family couldn't spell our last name... so he put his own down.

yessss! hm. well, we can set up a skype or google hangouts for whoever wants to join in. 

i'm pretty much off tomorrow. everyone else is taking off and i'm stuck "working from home" but i pretty much told everyone i was going to just drink and they feel bad that i'm sad and working on my bday, soooooo...my schedule is pretty much open haha

I'll bring the root beer

But it would be like Ghost Hunters if I was around

I'll be there!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic