Now THAT'S a little weird. I can't see myself liking them that much in ten years. Then again, maybe he never got super into music like I have this last year and just stuck with it.

I still like them, but I was way more into them when I was 16 or so

Dirty Work was absolute garbage. Most of the rest is alright. The early stuff is still my favorite.

You can find it under $20 easily. Black or translucent orange. I have the orange. It has some random various colored whisps in it too.

I also have the orange, it's quite nice looking. Mine also has random specks of color and swirl in it, but mostly orange.

I prefer Don't Panic because it shows a more mature sound than the rest. The new one was a step backwards.

I kind of feel opposite. I felt they went downhill from the EP to Dirty Work, with Dirty Work being the lowest of lows. I found Don't Panic to be a step up and Future Hearts to be a much better step, closer to Nothing Personal

Waiting for the doctor to see me

Just got back myself

I hate pop punk and don't mind getting blood drawn.

I used to be panic attack level terrified of having blood drawn but then I just had to have such much drawn for so long that I became desensitized. It freaks some nurses out that I just watch them put the needle in.

I don't mind, it's just a bitch that it's so difficult for them to do so because I have rolling veins, so it sucks having both hands all fucked up for days afterward. However, there are a few marksmen in the office that can land me on one shot, luckily I had one of them this morning. Giving blood to be a good citizen is one thing, but going to have blood drawn for level checks got old as fuck years ago for me..

I don't see any point in me going in to get blood pressure and height/weight checked at my age. When I get older and shit is more likely to go wrong I will but now fuck it

Keep that mindstate and you end up like me... I had no major health issues and then at 27, BAMMMM!!!! Pacemaker surgery... Shit creeps up while you're not looking kiddo...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic