If you want I'll go ahead and send it so I can keep my shelf clean. I am going to the PO tomorrow so it isn't any extra trouble

That's fine with me, but it's up to you. I'm sure a few folks here can attest to the fact you have nothing to worry about when selling to me :)

What kind of coffee machine does everyone have ? I've been thinking about buying a keirug but that price ! The cheapest one I found is like $70-90. I really only drink maybe one cup a day

just buy a $30 mr coffee and make enough for one cup, keurigs are really bad for the environment

That's fine with me, but it's up to you. I'm sure a few folks here can attest to the fact you have nothing to worry about when selling to me :)

Nah, I trust you. Just PM me your address. I'm not that worried about what will basically be $10 in my account even if you were to skip town, I was just really offering it up so someone here could get a cool album for not much

just buy a $30 mr coffee and make enough for one cup, keurigs are really bad for the environment

Bad for the environment AND they taste like garbage.

You really don't need to spend more than $20-30 on a thing to make coffee. Definitely buy a grinder so you can buy whole bean coffee though.

Bad for the environment AND they taste like garbage.

You really don't need to spend more than $20-30 on a thing to make coffee. Definitely buy a grinder so you can buy whole bean coffee though.

this, do fresh ground everyday it makes a huge difference. If you have a costco membership their whole beans are pretty good and very affordable

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic