I don't know any French.  I took some Spanish in college but I have forgotten it all.  I would also like to visit Italy and eat some really good bread and then Belgium for the fries and chocolate. I just want to travel and eat.

Oh, okay. I thought you might've, 'cause of the way you added a space before !'s. I just wanna go to Europe in general. I probably haven't even visited half the states in the US. :(

I get that some people don't like coffee, but it bums me out.

I just can't get into the flavor for some reason. I do really love a mocha frappé from McDonald's, though. On a hot day.

Coffee, sex, booze, and cigarettes are the only things that matter. Drugs are in the running but they aren't AS necessary as those thing.

I get that some people don't like coffee, but it bums me out.

My theory is most people who don't like coffee haven't had a good cup. I thought I hated it until I had something that wasn't shit

my sister makes her sweet tea with 2 bags of earl gray and 2 bags of the regular lipton and then a giant bag of sugar

it is delicious !!!

Ah yes, nothing beats my grandmas sweet tea. And her root beer.

I went to a restaurant on Veteran's called Bobby Hebert's the other day and had their crabcake with this mushroom & crawfish sauce on top and it was blissful.

I'v seen that place. It used to be a seafood joint called Carmines back in the old days.

My theory is most people who don't like coffee haven't had a good cup. I thought I hated it until I had something that wasn't shit

I've tried coffee from a lot of places... I've tried home-brewed coffee... I just can't do it. I fucking love the smell of coffee beans though. And we have a sweet boutique here called Sucré that sells a "chicory" flavored macaron that tastes how coffee smells and I love that shit.

Oh, okay. I thought you might've, 'cause of the way you added a space before !'s. I just wanna go to Europe in general. I probably haven't even visited half the states in the US. :(

I just can't get into the flavor for some reason. I do really love a mocha frappé from McDonald's, though. On a hot day.

I'm not sure why i do the spaces but it's been pointed out before. 

are you wanting to backpack through Europe ? I like the idea of it but thinking about all the walking makes me want to just lay on the floor. I think the plan is for me to visit Germany, Wales, and England and I'm trying to negotiate Belgium too but having enough time off work is crucial.

I've tried coffee from a lot of places... I've tried home-brewed coffee... I just can't do it. I fucking love the smell of coffee beans though. And we have a sweet boutique here called Sucré that sells a "chicory" flavored macaron that tastes how coffee smells and I love that shit.

IMO a "good" cup tastes like it smells. There's a few places out here like that.

Try Vietnamese coffee. You might like that.

Sucre is also delicious. 

I'm not sure why i do the spaces but it's been pointed out before. 

are you wanting to backpack through Europe ? I like the idea of it but thinking about all the walking makes me want to just lay on the floor. I think the plan is for me to visit Germany, Wales, and England and I'm trying to negotiate Belgium too but having enough time off work is crucial.

Oof, yeah, idk about backpacking. Ideally, I'd study abroad while I'm in school. To Germany or Austria, where I can easily travel to other countries while I'm there 'cause you can do that in Europe because it's not as huge as the US.

Coffee sucks, but that could be because I have no need for it. I've said it here before, but I get my energy just from moving around in the morning.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic