Oh, YFW... I missed that, thought it was your Deja RSD version.

Ohh nope. Deja has been up there for a few months now and I have gotten 1 offer on it. Literally 1. And someone wanted it for cost. I don't think I'm going to sell it to be honest. My now ex girlfriend and I camped outside over night for it and it was just a super cool time for her and I. So now I have that memory attached to it. Isn't really a price I can put on that one.

Understandable. It goes for more than cost anyway, so I wouldn't settle on that. I guess the dust around the release has finally died down too, since there is an unlimited repress right now.

Understandable. It goes for more than cost anyway, so I wouldn't settle on that. I guess the dust around the release has finally died down too, since there is an unlimited repress right now.

Died down for sure. I always loved the hype and thought it was hilarious. And when I heard my shop was only getting two we were like, damn we need to be the only 2 people to get this and be assholes. And we did. It was a fun time. Yeah, can't sell it. No matter how lame it may be.

Edit: Unless some n00b offers me like 2 hundo. Yeah, I'll sell it.

Haha, that's not lame, it's funny. Good memory attached to it, even if it is with an ex, but if it was not a bad break up then it's good.

That's exactly what it is. Her and I have been talking every day for the last like 3-4 weeks now too. She wants to move back here so idk. Weird situation :/.

Time to go make coffee and a chorizo and egg burrito.

That sounds delicious. 15 minutes until lunch, might grab another calzone since it was amazing last time. Still bummed the salmon was sold out yesterday.

Rez has tests all day. Currently studying for history in Jesus propaganda class.

Pst, studying. You Doms and your need for good grades :P.

Hello :)

Got a sick kid here. Doctor in a couple hours. She'd probably feel a little better if she could blow her nose.

Ah, no fun. Hpefully she feels better soon.

Lots of work today

Thankfully it's been sorta slow here today. I get some downtime inbetween calls.

Not good grades per se, I just want tovpass.

That should not be a hard at a Catholic school.

Passing is all that matters.

Passing tests. Passing stones. Passing bongs.

Agreed. Passing stones sound horrible though, hope I don't have to deal with that anytime soon/ever.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic