I've never gone to a show alone. It feels too awkward, but I'm sure a few beers in and that is no longer a problem.

My Deafheaven looks like it just got delivered. Can't wait for the day to end, so I can spin it.

I might actually prefer it. I saw electric wizard alone, the sword alone, windhand/Monolord alone, TGUK alone...shit. I don't have any friends...

It actually kinda is. College prep bullshit.

Must have just been my school though, but I was in all CP classes and it was worthless.

Almost never boring... a bit stressed because we are doing some awesome but unapproved software development

Oh, sounds kinbda fun. Trying to get it approved today?

Yeah. My friends who went to Catholic private schools would argue that the work is more intensive than public schooling.

Not my school. It was beyond worthless.

I might actually prefer it. I saw electric wizard alone, the sword alone, windhand/Monolord alone, TGUK alone...shit. I don't have any friends...

I can't remember if you are into any of the bands playing tonight. But if you are...you should come be my friend.

Edit: If this venue has a bar that will be the only friend I need.

:(

My friends who like going to shows moved away, so I might have to go to some alone. Luckily I've gotten one of my other friends into music more, and she wants to go to more shows. I have not been doing much since my friends moved away though, so I know the no friends feeling. Everyone else is too busy, hangs out with their SOs. My friend and his girlfriend were always down to hang out though.

Edit: Go to Foxing with Brian John, I bet you guys will have a blast. TWIBP and Foxing put on some damn good shows I've heard.

Trying to get funding secured and approval to move forward. The project was approved but not this solution.

Ah, makes sense. Are you in software development, or just work for a company that does it? I have a high respect for programmers, because when I tried CS, it was terrible.

I can't remember if you are into any of the bands playing tonight. But if you are...you should come be my friend.

Edit: If this venue has a bar that will be the only friend I need.

Not really, otherwise I'd tag along. I actually considered tagging along anyway, but I have a bunch of shit to do at home...(and fallout 4 is monopolizing my time)

Edit: I actually don't hate either band, and kind of liked Foxing's first album. Can't really get into the new one though.

I'm sure this place has a bar. I just think this show might be all ages. Which is lame.

Yeah, all age shows are kinda lame. Good for underage kids though, but annying for us.

Yes, I run a development team for financial software ERP systems.

Nice Ghost, that is awesome.

What's the difference? They still have booze at all ages shows.

I'm sure you're fine, but a lot of younger people just hang out in the middle and talk and are there to socalize, not enjoy music. They get in the way and it is annoying.

Getting paid to think shit up is definitely awesome

I bet, I kinda wish I stuck with that side of IT instead of what I went for (Networking). Got stuck in help desk though, due to my past customer service experience :(.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic