I haven't been to a show alone in yearss. I'm excited either way.

I've never gone to a show alone. It feels too awkward, but I'm sure a few beers in and that is no longer a problem.

My Deafheaven looks like it just got delivered. Can't wait for the day to end, so I can spin it.

Dude it looks so good. The packaging is incredible.

I can't wait to see it. I'm usually not a fan of screaming vocals, but the album is so damn good. I can't wait to spin it.

I've also gotten about 6 download links to the Circa Survive reissue. No clue why. Just got another one.

I can't wait to see it. I'm usually not a fan of screaming vocals, but the album is so damn good. I can't wait to spin it.

I've also gotten about 6 download links to the Circa Survive reissue. No clue why. Just got another one.

Weird! I downloaded mine yesterday. Iv yet to check out the bonus material yet.

Yeah, it is really weird. Bonus material is ok, but I'm not a huge demo fan so was kinda worthless to me. I ended up canceling my deluxe and went with the normal edition.

Edit: The pen I've been using since the first day I started this job, just ran out of ink. I don't think I've ever used an entire pen's worth of ink before.

Yeah, it is really weird. Bonus material is ok, but I'm not a huge demo fan so was kinda worthless to me. I ended up canceling my deluxe and went with the normal edition.

Edit: The pen I've been using since the first day I started this job, just ran out of ink. I don't think I've ever used an entire pen's worth of ink before.

I'll have to check it out. If I don't think I'll ever listen to it then I might do the same.

I mean, they are not bad, just not my thing. The mixing is weird on them, but they are demos, so the quailty is not amazing. It's cool to hear what the songs were before final, but it's not something I'd spin. I'll probably play the digital every so often though.

I mean, they are not bad, just not my thing. The mixing is weird on them, but they are demos, so the quailty is not amazing. It's cool to hear what the songs were before final, but it's not something I'd spin. I'll probably play the digital every so often though.

Well shit. I'll just not listen and wait for it. I'm sure by the time I actually get it I'll hopefully have a new TT by then. ;)

Well shit. I'll just not listen and wait for it. I'm sure by the time I actually get it I'll hopefully have a new TT by then. ;)

Haha, I hope so too. It's going to be worse when you and Matt move out. At least you get to hear stuff every so often now.

I also just sold another record on reddit. Brand New YFW for $50 haha. Getting 2 Caspian LP's from Don with that money :)

Nice. I'm surprised it took so long for you to sell that record. I still have $15 in my paypal account, so I need to find something to buy. All the stuff in my wantlist is a bit higher than that.

Nice. I'm surprised it took so long for you to sell that record. I still have $15 in my paypal account, so I need to find something to buy. All the stuff in my wantlist is a bit higher than that.

Only took 2 days! It was the HT white variant. Theres a triplecrown black repress for $18. If I feel the need to rebuy it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic