I made a pact with myself a few days ago to avoid buying anything new for now due to both finance and the fact the next 2 months are hell when trying to deal with mailorder. So from here on out I think I will avoid mail order from Oct- the first of the year unless it's something that must be jumped on immediately..

I'm waiting for the record store to open to go browse and buy another copy of Foxing - Dealer. There is a huge scratch on the be-side that makes a ton of noise on my copy. Not sure how I missed it on first spin, but it's annoying. I've had some bad luck with records lately :(.

Morning small talk. I broke and am letting the girls put up our Christmas tree. I have a strict no Christmas before thanksgiving but either I'm getting soft and broke to their cuteness or I got tired of them yapping about it.

my family also has a no xmas before thanksgiving policy. Let every holiday have it's chance

I'd give two shits less if holidays weren't required. Just another day to me honestly, but that's just me. I'm a grumpy fucker. I don't like my birthday either, presents or not lol

You're close enough to me that a homie could buy another homie tacos for a birthday. Just saying...

I'm waiting for the record store to open to go browse and buy another copy of Foxing - Dealer. There is a huge scratch on the be-side that makes a ton of noise on my copy. Not sure how I missed it on first spin, but it's annoying. I've had some bad luck with records lately :(.

Damn dude. This is really lame. Makes me nervous for the like million records I haven't been able to spin in the last year. I actually sold something I got brand new like a year ago that has never been spun. Buyer told me there was a scratch on one of the sides. What can ya do.

I wanna do some fuckin' drugs today. I'm gonna start with a few hash dabs, then get the joints rolled. Gotta go to work for a few hours, so the doses and Molly have to wait until this evening.

I miss being able to do hallucinogens :( Acid, MDMA, & Mescaline I can do without, but I really wish I could still do mushrooms. I just do not trust my brain with these seizures... 

Do you want my 180g black? I'll open it and verify it isn't scratched if you want. I'm really not into this album at all.

I miss being able to do hallucinogens :( Acid, MDMA, & Mescaline I can do without, but I really wish I could still do mushrooms. I just do not trust my brain with these seizures...

I poisoned myself in 2009, so I won't touch mushrooms. LSD is a bit of an investment for my mind and body at this point, but my 27th birthday is next week, and I need to sort some shit out within myself.

The doses we've been getting are supposedly made by a chemist at a local university. Cleanest, most potent LSD I've ever encountered.

But dabs, guys. You gotta get on the dabs.

I poisoned myself in 2009, so I won't touch mushrooms. LSD is a bit of an investment for my mind and body at this point, but my 27th birthday is next week, and I need to sort some shit out within myself.

The doses we've been getting are supposedly made by a chemist at a local university. Cleanest, most potent LSD I've ever encountered.

But dabs, guys. You gotta get on the dabs.

That first highlighted sentence is exactly why I haven't had any L since my early twenties. It became way more time than I could invest in trying to rationalize reality again for normal day to day activities. And Dabs, I wish I had access to it like everyone else does because it seems to be the better high for the money and no more burnt taste. The few times I've had wax i was totally overboard at the fact that it taste and smells just like the buds in the bag and not like char...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic