Damn dude. This is really lame. Makes me nervous for the like million records I haven't been able to spin in the last year. I actually sold something I got brand new like a year ago that has never been spun. Buyer told me there was a scratch on one of the sides. What can ya do.

Yeah, it's annoying, but it happens with records. The need to turn over records super fast does not help their handling them. Was able to grab a retail copy on green for $15 from the local shop. I also picked up a bunch of Todd Rundgren, Utopia, Moody Blues, and a Fleetwood Mac album for cheap. I love my local store, classic records are only $1-4.

Yeah, it's annoying, but it happens with records. The need to turn over records super fast does not help their handling them. Was able to grab a retail copy on green for $15 from the local shop. I also picked up a bunch of Todd Rundgren, Utopia, Moody Blues, and a Fleetwood Mac album for cheap. I love my local store, classic records are only $1-4.

Oh nice, sounds like a good day.

Do you want my 180g black? I'll open it and verify it isn't scratched if you want. I'm really not into this album at all.

Missed this before I ran to the store, or I would have. Thanks though!

Wow, that is super affordable... You're looking at $65 a gram for dabs here... ugh

I paid $120 for 4 grams of shatter that I could've replaced my windshield with. Average is about $30 a gram, but I also get bids for $110 a half ounce, so my prices aren't exactly common. For a non-medical, non-recreational state, that is.

That first highlighted sentence is exactly why I haven't had any L since my early twenties. It became way more time than I could invest in trying to rationalize reality again for normal day to day activities. And Dabs, I wish I had access to it like everyone else does because it seems to be the better high for the money and no more burnt taste. The few times I've had wax i was totally overboard at the fact that it taste and smells just like the buds in the bag and not like char...

Next week will probably be my last trip for quite awhile. Just Anna get some shit outta the way.

I've started making my own shatter. I'm not an expert by far, but I can make it safely and efficiently. My buddy and I are saving up to make a legit purging chamber in the next couple months, and that'll make the process so fuckin' easy.

except twice the price or more so exactly why bother, I pay for my medical card for good reason. I almost said red card, but they are purple this year

Forgot about the price difference. I've been to a couple medical states, one being Washington pre-legalization, but never been to a legal state. How much is say, an ounce at your dispensary?

If you still have it in 2 weeks I will take it off your hands sir

It's yours! Just PM me when you want it and we'll get it squared away.

I really want to like it, but it's just doing nothing for me. I know a lot of people reeeeally dig it so maybe it will just take some time. Figure I'll grab a repress or whatever if I come around on it. Get somebody the 180g at cost now since it's just sitting doing nothing.

It's yours! Just PM me when you want it and we'll get it squared away.

I really want to like it, but it's just doing nothing for me. I know a lot of people reeeeally dig it so maybe it will just take some time. Figure I'll grab a repress or whatever if I come around on it. Get somebody the 180g at cost now since it's just sitting doing nothing.

Awesome sir, thank you! Can send payment on the 4th when the wifey gets paid again. I really like it and have watched my favorite tracks from it shift over time as I keep spinning it. Very glad to have been turned on to them here :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic