giving this another spin, had been looking for years and found one for about half of online value. It was a really small pressing, surf, doowop, dual female vocals and twins!. Such a fantastic album, some of you may dig

I love this. They remInd me of La Luz and Peach Kelli Pop.

I just hear The Descendents playing in the back of my head now...

Hey there guy. You were right, I still have a button, but it's not like it was years ago. Seems they cut across it to get the appendix out and then sew it back together, but don't take time to line it up perfectly...

Whoa, what? My appendix scar is way to the right of my belly button and about 3 inches long. They fucked you up, dude.

Whoa, what? My appendix scar is way to the right of my belly button and about 3 inches long. They fucked you up, dude.

Nah, I got lucky and had Laparoscopic surgery, so I have two small incision marks and then an extra one that would not be there if they didn't have the Hernia to repair as well. If the Dr had decided not to fix my Hernia, i would have the large scar from open surgery. I think my wife talked them into repairing it while I was under the influence of amazingness...So they cut my belly button open, placed the camera port there, and then removed the appendix through the navel. I watched a video on YouTube as soon as they let me come home lol. Did the same thing when I had my Pacemaker put in so I knew why I hurt so badly..

I've been cleaning my house all morning. I hate cleaning, but it needed it and I had to clear out my back bedroom since I am getting carpet installed in it on Wednesday. Turning it into a TV room of sorta, incase I ever decide to buy a new console.

I've been cleaning my house all morning. I hate cleaning, but it needed it and I had to clear out my back bedroom since I am getting carpet installed in it on Wednesday. Turning it into a TV room of sorta, incase I ever decide to buy a new console.

I miss having a "spare" room so much. I really want a separate media room so I can have an escape that is just mine

Nah, I got lucky and had Laparoscopic surgery, so I have two small incision marks and then an extra one that would not be there if they didn't have the Hernia to repair as well. If the Dr had decided not to fix my Hernia, i would have the large scar from open surgery. I think my wife talked them into repairing it while I was under the influence of amazingness...So they cut my belly button open, placed the camera port there, and then removed the appendix through the navel. I watched a video on YouTube as soon as they let me come home lol. Did the same thing when I had my Pacemaker put in so I knew why I hurt so badly..

I forgot about your hernia too!

I have 2 spare bedrooms, one is for framing (full of junk now) and the 2nd will be a TV room/guest room of sorts. Neither get used, and probably won't :P.

Rub it in.... ugh

I forgot about your hernia too!

Turned out not to even be a Hernia per se.. It was just a piece of the fat lining behind my stomach muscles that had poked through at some point from me lifting too much either when I was a store manager moving food orders or when doing power lifting. Nice to know I've never had the risk of it being a problem outside of sore and ugly, and now when this thing heals I can go back to lifting and running again.

Now I'm hungry and can't decide if I should go to the store and get food, or be lazy and eat unhealthy again for lunch. I'd go with Chipotle, but a few of the local stores have been victim to the e.coli outbreak. I don't feel like getting that sick right now. Be worth it though.

Now I'm hungry and can't decide if I should go to the store and get food, or be lazy and eat unhealthy again for lunch. I'd go with Chipotle, but a few of the local stores have been victim to the e.coli outbreak. I don't feel like getting that sick right now. Be worth it though.

Chipotle sounds good. My day has been chaotic. People are starting to get turkey crazy.

Chipotle sounds good. My day has been chaotic. People are starting to get turkey crazy.

People are getting all kinds of Thanksgiving crazy. Just went to the store for a bag of cornmeal mix for the wife to make another one of those cast iron skillet jobs to go with her homemade Chicken/Mushroom/Leek soup, and the damn flour and cornmeal section had straight up been raped clean of anything usable...

Man, I just got the Mellon Collie box last night, (the 2012 distorted version) and I was hoping the distortion wouldn't be noticeable. 

It's pretty bad :(

Mine doesn't sound as bad as a lot of people claim.  To my understanding, some setups track inner grooves better than others.  Don't know if that's it or maybe my hearing just sucks.  Plus, Zero is a pretty noisy song anyway.  It's one of the better songs that it could have happened to.

Mine doesn't sound as bad as a lot of people claim. To my understanding, some setups track inner grooves better than others. Don't know if that's it or maybe my hearing just sucks. Plus, Zero is a pretty noisy song anyway. It's one of the better songs that it could have happened to.

Same with my copy/set up. It's not terrible.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic