Chipotle sounds good. My day has been chaotic. People are starting to get turkey crazy.

Chipotle is always good, except when it gives you e.coli. I bet it's insane in your department the days leading up to Thanksgiving.

Sold my old AT cart. Been nice to keep it to swap out every so often, but I doubt I'd have done it enough to warrant keeping it. The extra cash toward more records is much better. Now to get rid of my shitty spinclean to upgrade to a better cleaning system. I seriously hate the spinclean.

Chipotle is always good, except when it gives you e.coli. I bet it's insane in your department the days leading up to Thanksgiving.

Sold my old AT cart. Been nice to keep it to swap out every so often, but I doubt I'd have done it enough to warrant keeping it. The extra cash toward more records is much better. Now to get rid of my shitty spinclean to upgrade to a better cleaning system. I seriously hate the spinclean.

What's wrong with the spinclean? I've been meaning to get one

People are getting all kinds of Thanksgiving crazy. Just went to the store for a bag of cornmeal mix for the wife to make another one of those cast iron skillet jobs to go with her homemade Chicken/Mushroom/Leek soup, and the damn flour and cornmeal section had straight up been raped clean of anything usable...

We went to go grocery shopping and when we got there had this conversation:

"Fuck...its the Sunday before Thanksgiving isn't it"

"Yup"

"Fuck this?"

"Fuck this."

"Fuck this. Beer store?"

"Yes"

"Pizza for dinner?

"Yes"

"Cool, let's go get stoned"

The rollers are annoying, always seem to pop out if the record i not perfectly flat (just got replacement ones, and they work better but still do the same). The dry process is annoying, the towels are ok for one or two records but hold too much water. You still have to air dry, which can make the fluid stay in the grooves which is very audible during silent parts of the records. I say spend a few more bucks and get one of the 3D printed ones or spend a bit more on something like the KAB-EV1.

We went to go grocery shopping and when we got there had this conversation:

"Fuck...its the Sunday before Thanksgiving isn't it"

"Yup"

"Fuck this?"

"Fuck this."

"Fuck this. Beer store?"

"Yes"

"Pizza for dinner?

"Yes"

"Cool, let's go get stoned"

I would have said the same thing if my wife's cornbread wasn't so good i would trade a live baby for it, and on the offer I never refuse. My "fuck it" nights always equate to Chinese delivery and lots of headphone time

I want cornbread :(

I had gotten so tired of the crappy quick method my mother uses, and the sweetness of hers. My wife's is so perfect and just the way it should be. Not sure if it's her, or the Cast Iron pan she bakes it in. It's got that perfect fluffy inner texture and the crunchy crust outside... I wish i could send you some. I just may if I can talk her into making an extra one day :)

Put in an offer on a house that we're in love with today!

Congrats John, hope all goes well. Home ownership is awesome, fun, and scary. Welcome to paying for fixing everything that can and will go wrong.

Life has been such a strange trip these last few months.  I really don't even know who I am or who I will be come the next year.  I've been in this constant state of internal flux and self-reassessment for weeks and weeks.  The various predicaments and scenarios that I've found myself in recently have been mind-boggling and eye-opening.  

But I think I like it.

Life has been such a strange trip these last few months.  I really don't even know who I am or who I will be come the next year.  I've been in this constant state of internal flux and self-reassessment for weeks and weeks.  The various predicaments and scenarios that I've found myself in recently have been mind-boggling and eye-opening.  

But I think I like it.

Life has a way of doing that sometimes when you think you're in a lull. Enjoy the wave while it's high :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic