We're just going to meet up with friends. It's weird.

Yeah I've had to do that too. It's awkward and uncomfortable (until I have about 4 drinks, then I'll talk to anyone. Which reminds me I drunkly conversed with Tyler Bussey at the TWIABP show. He probably thinks I am an idiot)  :unsure:

Would you mind explaining it? I can't find anything much because my turntable is the Debut Carbon and you can't adjust the height of the arm or anything AFAIK and I have no idea what angle to do or what. I dunno

not familiar with arm etc. I have a different table. unscrew to screws, pop off the wires, re screw and rehook up wires. they should be color coordinated. but you have to factor overhang and if your into really fancy things, alignment and a scale and crap. check the setup forum? they might have something.

not familiar with arm etc. I have a different table. unscrew to screws, pop off the wires, re screw and rehook up wires. they should be color coordinated. but you have to factor overhang and if your into really fancy things, alignment and a scale and crap. check the setup forum? they might have something.

I am going to wait for T3 and ask him

do you have a life outside of this place? friends? anything? legit curious.

Remember that some of us aren't quite as old as LuciferHimself. So, we don't all have a boatload of friends. I, myself, am 28 years old with few close friends beause I live a thousand miles away from most of the ones I grew up with and find I fit in better with internet persons. So, does that make me a loser, maybe, but I don't care. Neither should Rez. He's a nice kid and doesn't deserve to be treated poorly for using the same site as the rest of us.

http://www.vinylengine.com/cartridge-alignment-protractors.shtml

Download one of those protractors, and use it to align the cartridge. Remove the old, hook up the new but keep it lose so you can move the cartridge. Adjust it to the points on the protractor and once it's lined up, tighten in down so it does not move. Afterwards, make sure to reset your tracking force.

It's really tedious, so be careful. Do not remove the stylus guard until you are ready to check it needle against the dots. The lines on the protractor are to make sure it is square in the head.

Sounds fun(ish). I'm at home with 2 puppies and too much to drink. So we're similarly drunk.

Certainly can't complain - I miss having pups, and as much as I love my asshole cats, there's just something heartwarming about having something that happy and excited be happy and excited about you, you know?

You having fun at least?

Remember that some of us aren't quite as old as LuciferHimself. So, we don't all have a boatload of friends. I, myself, am 28 years old with few close friends beause I live a thousand miles away from most of the ones I grew up with and find I fit in better with internet persons. So, does that make me a loser, maybe, but I don't care. Neither should Rez. He's a nice kid and doesn't deserve to be treated poorly for using the same site as the rest of us.

Lucifer and Satan are not one in the same. It's a misinterpretation of the biblical text.

Just being nerdy haha

http://www.vinylengine.com/cartridge-alignment-protractors.shtml

Download one of those protractors, and use it to align the cartridge. Remove the old, hook up the new but keep it lose so you can move the cartridge. Adjust it to the points on the protractor and once it's lined up, tighten in down so it does not move. Afterwards, make sure to reset your tracking force.

It's really tedious, so be careful. Do not remove the stylus guard until you are ready to check it needle against the dots. The lines on the protractor are to make sure it is square in the head.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

I appreciate you standing up for me, but ignore him. He was just trying to pick a fight with be because I basically told him to go fuck himself on multiple occasions for being an asshole. Not getting provoked into another keyboard warrior battle. If he seriously has nothing better to do than try to bully teens online I can't imagine he's much better.

Certainly can't complain - I miss having pups, and as much as I love my asshole cats, there's just something heartwarming about having something that happy and excited be happy and excited about you, you know?

You having fun at least?

Pretty much. Spinning records and drinking coffee stouts. Plus the pups. Hows about you!? Having fun?

This answer choice is the biggest bullshit ever. My calc teacher actively utilizes it, and said he once gave a quiz on which 7/10 answers were "none of the above". Fuck that.

During university, for an engineering course I remember having an entire exam with options A-J (or more) where you had to select all that applied.

Stuff of nightmares

Lucifer and Satan are not one in the same. It's a misinterpretation of the biblical text.

Just being nerdy haha

Well, ya know, I don't believe any of that Harry Potter-esque nonsense anyway. :P

This answer choice is the biggest bullshit ever. My calc teacher actively utilizes it, and said he once gave a quiz on which 7/10 answers were "none of the above". Fuck that.

Just remember C only applies after A and B. Your calc teacher shouldn't give multiple choice tests. That's stupid. Calculus is all about coming to an appropriate answer accurately, not guessing. What a dickhead.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic