I would let everything sit on discogs unless you're hurting for money or space.  You'll most likely get more for them.

Well a few are 7" records only worth a dollar or two, so not really worth wasting my time to sell. Anything over $10 I probably will.

I might toss them up in lots by band on ebay.

My weekend is going to consist of going through all my records and posting up quite a few for sale. Will try here first and if not, eBay it is.

The next few months are going to get expensive with a shitload of shows and roadtrips to be taken for said shows.

I did that on my day off. I removed around 100 records from my discogs, most to sell and some I already sold and forgot to remove. It makes my collection feel small again.

My weekend is going to consist of going through all my records and posting up quite a few for sale. Will try here first and if not, eBay it is.

The next few months are going to get expensive with a shitload of shows and roadtrips to be taken for said shows.

If you decide 1 copy of the Whirr June 7" is enough let me know please

The news is a fucking joke. They're making it seem like it's the first time it's ever snowed in the south. The grocery stores are picked dry as if we will be snowed in for a week. So stupid. We've never gotten more than 2', which is very manageable. The 12-18" we do get, it'll be gone by Sunday.

I don't care. I have enough cheez its, soda, tea, hot dogs, and Gilmore Girls to last me a longgggggggg time.

The news is a fucking joke. They're making it seem like it's the first time it's ever snowed in the south. The grocery stores are picked dry as if we will be snowed in for a week. So stupid. We've never gotten more than 2', which is very manageable. The 12-18" we do get, it'll be gone by Sunday.

I don't care. I have enough cheez its, soda, tea, hot dogs, and Gilmore Girls to last me a longgggggggg time.

I recently just started Gilmore Girls for the first time and it is so good ! I keep texting Bladie about it. Somehow I completely missed this show while growing up.

It's funny watching people freak out over snow, in places that don't normally get it. 12-18" is a lot, even for here, but when it happens no one freaks out and stocks up for days. They just sigh and meander to the store when they can. I always feel bad for pizza delivery drivers when it happens, since they never shut down and they are forced to work their ass off for people too scared to drive.

I recently just started Gilmore Girls for the first time and it is so good ! I keep texting Bladie about it. Somehow I completely missed this show while growing up.

My ex and I watched the whole series in the two months after we broke up and before I moved out. I'm still mad that she watched two whole seasons the weekend I met my current girlfriend. Like, I came back and Rory was in college, who does that?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic