THEN if THEY face any problems it's other people's fault.

Pretty much. Nothing but self centered pricks.

I can dig cool religious people, who go out of their way to help, don't judge, etc. It's too bad they get overshadowed by the pricks.

Pretty much. Nothing but self centered pricks.

I can dig cool religious people, who go out of their way to help, don't judge, etc. It's too bad they get overshadowed by the pricks.

Let's say for a second Christianity is "correct." Wouldn't Jesus care infinitely more about helping others (poor, homeless, etc) than he would about gay people getting married? Wouldn't he want them to be happy? Wouldn't he forgive their "sin?"

But that doesn't matter because what these people ACTUALLY want is an excuse to be bigoted. They want to control the lives of others because they're pathetic and full of hate.

Let's say for a second Christianity is "correct." Wouldn't Jesus care infinitely more about helping others (poor, homeless, etc) than he would about gay people getting married? Wouldn't he want them to be happy? Wouldn't he forgive their "sin?"

But that doesn't matter because what these people ACTUALLY want is an excuse to be bigoted. They want to control the lives of others because they're pathetic and full of hate.

This is whats wrong with a lot of a Christians.

The Bible clearly shows Jesus going out of his way to help the people who needed help. Not once does he make someone feel like less of a person because of what they've done.

There was a really interesting post on the Humans of New York facebook page the other day. It was a gay dude, who studied Christianity. His view on the entire bible, is it is a book on survival. Obviously that was a lot harder back then, so that is the only reason he thinks they would even have mentioned it in the bible, since obviously it does not lead to procreation. That is not a problem anymore, and in fact too many people is the issue, so I somehow doubt God would care.

And you are 100% correct, it's just an excuse to be a bigot.

There was a really interesting post on the Humans of New York facebook page the other day. It was a gay dude, who studied Christianity. His view on the entire bible, is it is a book on survival. Obviously that was a lot harder back then, so that is the only reason he thinks they would even have mentioned it in the bible, since obviously it does not lead to procreation. That is not a problem anymore, and in fact too many people is the issue, so I somehow doubt God would care.

And you are 100% correct, it's just an excuse to be a bigot.

I've had this thought. It would also explain the "no sex before marriage" thing. No promiscuity means less chance of disease. We can not only treat those now, but we can prevent them.

This is the problem facing good innocent people who are Muslim or from any area of the middle east that live in America now... Muslim? Must be a terrorist... People are so shallow and judgemental just for sport these days

This is the problem facing good innocent people who are Muslim or from any area of the middle east that live in America now... Muslim? Must be a terrorist... People are so shallow and judgemental just for sport these days

In America we are in more danger of Christian terrorists than Muslim terrorists.

Good morning sir... So how many $ did you end up spending on new music yesterday?

Not too much. I spent way too much money at the rumble lol

Morning dude. How's my home state treating ya

Awesome! We are driving back now. I wish I could stay longer and hit up Disney. The drive wasn't bad at all so I will def be back

I could never get into these guys. I know others that feel the same as you.

Man, this album has had a giant impact on me since the first time I heard it years ago. I choked up and shed a tear when I got to meet Jeff and tell him how much this album means to me last year. Growing up in shitty dead end towns and still being in one now, this album still resonates with me to this day.

Man, this album has had a giant impact on me since the first time I heard it years ago. I choked up and shed a tear when I got to meet Jeff and tell him how much this album means to me last year. Growing up in shitty dead end towns and still being in one now, this album still resonates with me to this day.

Same. This is literally the most important-to-me album that I own. It's not just my favorite hardcore album, but my favorite album period.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic