your collection is pretty impressive given the amount of time youve been collecting

oops, I forgot to add some tapes I ordered.

Well, I had a few thousand dollars to drop at the get go because I had been collecting old games but due to a combination of all the local deals drying up due to the hobby becoming more mainstream and the prices going through the fucking roof I sold all my shit at at least 2x profit margin, and some crazy increase on CL deals. Like I got $700+ worth of stuff for $50. Hit a flea market in San Diego and got like $400 for $50. I just knew the values on stuff so I could make major money. Now I buy stuff like that but instead of collecting I just flip it for records. But when I first started I had 5k+ to blow and only about $800 in all of the stuff. Plus I am 16 so all my income is disposable, plus my birthday is in November and Christmas just came around so I had a lot to blow. Probably will have to slow down this summer but I will probably get a job so I dunno.

oops, I forgot to add some tapes I ordered.

Well, I had a few thousand dollars to drop at the get go because I had been collecting old games but due to a combination of all the local deals drying up due to the hobby becoming more mainstream and the prices going through the fucking roof I sold all my shit at at least 2x profit margin, and some crazy increase on CL deals. Like I got $700+ worth of stuff for $50. Hit a flea market in San Diego and got like $400 for $50. I just knew the values on stuff so I could make major money. Now I buy stuff like that but instead of collecting I just flip it for records. But when I first started I had 5k+ to blow and only about $800 in all of the stuff. Plus I am 16 so all my income is disposable, plus my birthday is in November and Christmas just came around so I had a lot to blow. Probably will have to slow down this summer but I will probably get a job so I dunno.

damn thats smart lol. i wish i knew enough to do that lol

kids. kids take all my money or id have a collection 2x what I got. but in the long run, kids > vinyl so I wouldn't have it any other way. also, I wish I could do the cheap record shop aka consignment shops/flea markets/yard sales, but I got to have copies that are new/best condition possible. like I have some older ones in a closet and not listed on my DF because im vain.

kids. kids take all my money or id have a collection 2x what I got. but in the long run, kids > vinyl so I wouldn't have it any other way. also, I wish I could do the cheap record shop aka consignment shops/flea markets/yard sales, but I got to have copies that are new/best condition possible. like I have some older ones in a closet and not listed on my DF because im vain.

I've got no shame in the game, herb alpert, like 10 emmylou harris albums, belinda carlisle, rickie lee jones, stone poneys 7", Heart. I give no fucks, I question people that don't have a little filler. just cause it's old and/or cheesy and common doesn't mean it's not worth listening to

I've got no shame in the game, herb alpert, like 10 emmylou harris albums, belinda carlisle, rickie lee jones, stone poneys 7", Heart. I give no fucks, I question people that don't have a little filler. just cause it's old and/or cheesy and common doesn't mean it's not worth listening to

I didn't say it's not worth listening to but I rather have a nice looking repress of the same record

getting yours and the butchas deadhorses' in order.

Morning all. Damn rains need to go away! My sinuses are on the war path..

Nothing like finding out they didn't do their end of the paper work correctly and it costing you right? I had a job do this to me once before, and even though it was just under $100 I owed in, it was still me paying instead of getting anything in return... paying is never good, no matter what :(

I hope you feel better soon Triple T <3

It sucks but I gotta keep it moving. I'm finally done with that shitty company

What's everyone doing for lunch? TV dinner for me ugh

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic