Good news: I got my cork mat in the mail today, when I wasn't expecting it until next week sometime.

Bad news: I'm working an overnight shift, so I won't be able to test it out until tomorrow afternoon.

Nice, I really liked the cork mat I had on my old table (Charlie has it now and seems to like it a lot too).

I'm feeling a lot worse all of a sudden. Apparently there is a really bad flu going around my Mom's school, and she said my symptoms seems to be how it starts. Fun. Oh well, don't care enough about my job to care about calling off again. I'm sure they hate it, but what can I do? I'll see what happens in the next few hours/in the morning. 

This is embarrassing to admit but if Saosin - Translating the Name ever gets pressed I would consider buying it. I wouldn't actually buy it but I'd probably look at it in my cart for a minute or two

Never heard a single thing they did after that EP but the thread about their new album made me remember they exist.

This is embarrassing to admit but if Saosin - Translating the Name ever gets pressed I would consider buying it. I wouldn't actually buy it but I'd probably look at it in my cart for a minute or two

Never heard a single thing they did after that EP but the thread about their new album made me remember they exist.

Translating The Name is good shit.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic