It's always kind of a :-| moment but split seams and corner dings are never something you should fret about.

Yup, it's part of the the mail order game. USPS does not give a shit about your package.

Hmmm... try Swiz, Dag Nasty the 1st 2 records, Verbal Assault - Trial, the Effigies, the Gorilla Biscuits - Start Today...

Start there.

wow 2 times in one day Swiz came up, I'm going to lose my shit if Jade Tree presses no punches pulled on vinyl. I'd like to buy that discography in one shot rather than buy each expensive release

I'm excited finally made it into town so I could put money in the bank and pay this dude. Got the subscription variants of Drug Church "Paul Walker" and "Swell" for a real nice price. Also awesome, cause my order for "Swell" got lost in the mail a couple months back and ended up just getting a refund

Incredibly saddened to hear that Dave Mirra has taken his own life. It seems that he had been struggling with a lot of emotional things. It's the loss of someone and anyone like this that not only breaks my heart but keeps me aware of the struggle some of us go through and the fight to keep the wolves at bay as it's said.

Incredibly saddened to hear that Dave Mirra has taken his own life. It seems that he had been struggling with a lot of emotional things. It's the loss of someone and anyone like this that not only breaks my heart but keeps me aware of the struggle some of us go through and the fight to keep the wolves at bay as it's said.

Damn. That's fucking rough. That's right in the feels for me between battling depression, and growing up watching Mirra bike. I've skated since I was 12, and BMX just went hand in hand with that. I even met him, and skated with him once at Woodward. Insanely nice dude. Really unfortunate to hear the hardship got the best of him. Even more so that he left behind a wife.

Kind of crazy... he seems to have been too young.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic