This is also me. I eat a B&J pint and then feel like trash until I wake up the next day.

I used to get high and eat a pint of ice cream almost nightly when I lived next to a Stewart's. Of course no one here knows the awesomeness of a Stewart's. UPSTATE NY REPRESENT. FUCK WITH ME MOTHERFUCKER.

I too have shit myself as a grown man. Happens to the best of us.

I've only ever shit my pants in a minor "shart" way, but I have doubled over in pain while dealing with customers at work probably a hundred plus times.

The other day my co-worker was like "Ugh, you've only been here an hour and you're taking a bathroom break? Really?!" and I yelled "It feels like there's a knife in my stomach and another in my asshole so go fuck yourself"

Apparently that's how you offend a 70 year old woman.

I've only ever shit my pants in a minor "shart" way, but I have doubled over in pain while dealing with customers at work probably a hundred plus times.

The other day my co-worker was like "Ugh, you've only been here an hour and you're taking a bathroom break? Really?!" and I yelled "It feels like there's a knife in my stomach and another in my asshole so go fuck yourself"

I approve of this

Rez is worse than I am

Half of my intake is seeing random people put their collection up for sale and buying a bunch of shit I don't really need but still like. It's just stuff I wouldn't have bought otherwise but like to own for the cheap ass prices I end up paying.

If I had no bills I'd have way more records.

Yes. This is also how I buy all my shit

Half of my intake is seeing random people put their collection up for sale and buying a bunch of shit I don't really need but still like. It's just stuff I wouldn't have bought otherwise but like to own for the cheap ass prices I end up paying.

Yes. This is also how I buy all my shit

Buy my shit.

Also, my phone's data is faster than my wifi. Fuck everything.

Oh no! I meant to upvote this but I was laughing too much. Anyone mind helping me out?

Edit: Thanks Dom <3

I slept all day and feel a lot better, but my damn stomach feels weird now. Oh well, as long as I don't vomit again or suddenly get the shits, back to work tomorrow.

Just spent over a couple hours shoveling the driveway. So much pain now, I'm in shitty shape. I rewarded myself with tacos though

PREAMP ORDERED

I'm 75% there.

I slept all day and feel a lot better, but my damn stomach feels weird now. Oh well, as long as I don't vomit again or suddenly get the shits, back to work tomorrow.

High fives all around

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic