Hillary is a female Trump.

I am not a Hilary fan. BUT I believe any of the republican canidates will be 100000x worse. At least she pretends to be progressive. If nothing else I want this country to not regress when it comes to things like women's reproductive rights. If I have to choose between two sides of the same big business coin, I will choose the one that won't say "THE BIBLE" and try to take away people's basic human rights.

Ideally, I'd like Bernie to win and actually shake shit up. Kill and eat the rich.

Thomas did you order Enjoy Eternal Bliss from burnt toast? You should email them asking for shipping info. I emailed them yesterday and the guy said for some reason that that record is listed as a PO on their end so none of them are shipping..even though they have them. Once I sent that email I had tracking info from them within minutes on it.

I knew you'd see through my ruse. I remember when that NJ album leaked and I was like "Oh, they really want to be Botch." Seeing people freak out about it when it got pressed recently had me like "Really?"

I find myself questioning a lot of records people are excited for to be pressed. But then again, there are some albums y'all would laugh at me as I buy if they were to be pressed.

Thomas did you order Enjoy Eternal Bliss from burnt toast? You should email them asking for shipping info. I emailed them yesterday and the guy said for some reason that that record is listed as a PO on their end so none of them are shipping..even though they have them. Once I sent that email I had tracking info from them within minutes on it.

I ordered it with the new album from them, so it'd getting shipped at the same time.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic