It looks like you don't have the Tertia variant in your sig anymore - did you get your hands on it? :o

Haha, I wish. I highly doubt I'm going to get it from some random VC member looking at my sig. Decided to take it off so I don't keep looking at it and getting sad. Haha. I still have a chance to get the other variant from Phil. I'm going to talk to him about it when I see him at their show in a couple weeks.

James, my Real Don Music EP showed up today. Packaged shitty, but wrapped in a ton of bubble wrap. It sounds good.

Brian, it's so tempting not to listen to the new IIOI tracks. I see another track was put up today.

James, my Real Don Music EP showed up today. Packaged shitty, but wrapped in a ton of bubble wrap. It sounds good.

Brian, it's so tempting not to listen to the new IIOI tracks. I see another track was put up today.

Jealous. I haven't ordered yet, but that's because i'm waiting for that Kaddisfly record to drop from intheclouds. 

I saw MWY once, they opened for Coheed, with The Blood Brothers and Dredg. To this day, it's still one of my most favorite concerts.

This was an awesome tour...minus the shitty Coheed fans heckling TBB and just being shitty Coheed fans.

I think Aaron from MWY has said he weaves Christianity, Judaism, and Islam into his lyrics. He's a student of religion more than a preacher.

This was an awesome tour...minus the shitty Coheed fans heckling TBB and just being shitty Coheed fans.

I think Aaron from MWY has said he weaves Christianity, Judaism, and Islam into his lyrics. He's a student of religion more than a preacher.

I thought TBB were amazing. I miss them so damn much.

I thought TBB were amazing. I miss them so damn much.

Apparently the front row of Coheed fans were heckeling them the whole set. They ended the set by starting to play Cecelia..and then creating a shit load of feedback before putting their gear down and walking off. The feedback lasted like 10-15 minutes and they'd occasionally walk back out, hit a cymbal or something, flip off the front row, and walk back off.

From what I heard, this wasn't an isolated thing.

Welp, pretty sure this is the flu and not a migraine. Just vomited for a bit. Fun. Now I'm starting to get all achy. I guess the horrible headache was the warning. 

Nostolgia hardcore. I used to play the hell out of this on the Gamecube when I was like 7. Extra bonus points because I basically used to sing the shit in the exact same way they did only knowing half the words.

http://outofbreathrecords.bandcamp.com/album/sonic-adventures-2-greatest-hits-revisited-parodies

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic