http://www.ebay.com/itm/FC-Twin-Duo-NES-Super-SNES-Console-Game-System-/310445444699#vi-content

these actually work pretty well. controllers kinda suck, so if you have legit SNES controllers laying around, i'd use those.

yea i was thinking about getting one that just plays nes because they were 25 bucks and I have a snes still but they are just so cheap, and I'd rather have the real thing. Im gunna go back and swap it out with a working one hopefully on Wednesday. 

I don't ever leave the office for my lunch hour at my job.  How do I get my boss to stop calling on me when I'm in the middle of eating at my desk?  If it's important stuff, that's one thing, but when he's calling me into his office every 5 seconds because he's not sure where to put these boxes of files from 2004, I tend to get irritated.

I don't ever leave the office for my lunch hour at my job.  How do I get my boss to stop calling on me when I'm in the middle of eating at my desk?  If it's important stuff, that's one thing, but when he's calling me into his office every 5 seconds because he's not sure where to put these boxes of files from 2004, I tend to get irritated.

The easiest thing to do would be be leave the office, or maybe go to a different room where your boss can't easily find you.

The easiest thing to do would be be leave the office, or maybe go to a different room where your boss can't easily find you.

Yeah my friend suggested to leave, but it really comes down to not wanting to spend any additional money on gas or anything like that.  I guess I could try going into the conference room upstairs if nobody else is in there.

It just sucks that I can't just sit here and catch up on the news and just relax for the hour I'm supposed to have.  I'm thinking about asking him about reducing my lunch break from an hour to just 30 minutes since I don't ever get to actually have an hour break.  It would be nice to get paid for the work I'm doing during that time.

Going to a university today for a campus visit. I'll more than likely be starting there this fall.

I've already been accepted and am on a partial scholarship because of my ACT.

Any questions I should be sure to ask?

I've got normal stuff such as if there's any grants I qualify for (already sent in the FAFSA), living accommodations, meal plans, and all that jazz. But is there anything else you all could think of that would be good to ask?

During the last like "tour" or whatever for incoming or potential students at U of Toledo there was constant rain and two armed robberies (Subway and a tanning salon). Just like some worst case scenario stuff I thought.

Yeah my friend suggested to leave, but it really comes down to not wanting to spend any additional money on gas or anything like that.  I guess I could try going into the conference room upstairs if nobody else is in there.

It just sucks that I can't just sit here and catch up on the news and just relax for the hour I'm supposed to have.  I'm thinking about asking him about reducing my lunch break from an hour to just 30 minutes since I don't ever get to actually have an hour break.  It would be nice to get paid for the work I'm doing during that time.

do you have to punch out for your lunch?

Has anybody ever embedded a Soundcloud link into a post on here? Is it possible?

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F58764403"></iframe>

I tried like 6 times it doesn't work

Just talk to him and explain that during Xhour-Xhour you're on break and would appreciate being left alone to relax and eat. Also explain why you prefer to stay in and not spend money that you don't have to. If your boss isn't someone who can understand that...then that's pretty fucked up and you should bug them during their lunch break.

Opinions needed:

If you were a lazy piece of shit who left your TV somewhere because you didn't want to pack it, would you demand that those people who now are watching that TV pay you "rent" for it?

...at about 1/3 of its original retail price.

I think that's fucked and my old roommate is hounding me to pay him and make everyone chip in to do so. I told him that I would gladly pay him a fraction of what he's asking out of my own pocket and let it be. Or to sell it to us at a decent price because fuck renting a TV from someone who is technically a friend.

Hey everyone, posting this here, just because I'm bored and figured some people might actually be interested.

Posted about some new designs I have available (I'm a graphic designer) - I do custom work, but designs that end up not getting approved by clients I offer up to other people to then be edited/added to/left as is, whatever the heck you want to do to them.  I have 24 designs currently up for in between $30 and $50, they go fast, and if you need something quick, I can get it in your hands in no time.  I'm always adding new designs every week as well, so if your band/label/business/organization/whatever needs design work and fast, let me know!

Again, I'm not just limited to these, I've worked with over 300 clients from all over the world, and am always willing to take on new clients and new custom jobs!

You can check out all of my work at www.facebook.com/fleshandbonedesign

You can check out all of the current designs that are up for sale at www.fleshandbone.storenvy.com

246l5bs.jpg

Opinions needed:

If you were a lazy piece of shit who left your TV somewhere because you didn't want to pack it, would you demand that those people who now are watching that TV pay you "rent" for it?

I think that's fucked and my old roommate is hounding me to pay him and make everyone chip in to do so. I told him that I would gladly pay him a fraction of what he's asking out of my own pocket and let it be. Or to sell it to us at a decent price because fuck renting a TV from someone who is technically a friend.

Ha ha. No. Fuck no.

Throw it out and charge him a disposal fee.

Opinions needed:

That is stupid. Don't pay.

Hey everyone, posting this here, just because I'm bored and figured some people might actually be interested.

Posted about some new designs I have available (I'm a graphic designer) - I do custom work, but designs that end up not getting approved by clients I offer up to other people to then be edited/added to/left as is, whatever the heck you want to do to them.  I have 24 designs currently up for in between $30 and $50, they go fast, and if you need something quick, I can get it in your hands in no time.  I'm always adding new designs every week as well, so if your band/label/business/organization/whatever needs design work and fast, let me know!

Again, I'm not just limited to these, I've worked with over 300 clients from all over the world, and am always willing to take on new clients and new custom jobs!

You can check out all of my work at www.facebook.com/fleshandbonedesign

You can check out all of the current designs that are up for sale at www.fleshandbone.storenvy.com

These are extremely well done, I wish I had a band because damn good job, you're going places.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic