I need to stop making dumb purchases I will never use. I have a Chromecast Audio and a Fire TV Stick up for sale if anyone needs them. I can "jailbreak" the fire tv stick and toss kodi and stuff on it for anyone who wants it for no extra charge.

I need to stop making dumb purchases I will never use. I have a Chromecast Audio and a Fire TV Stick up for sale if anyone needs them. I can "jailbreak" the fire tv stick and toss kodi and stuff on it for anyone who wants it for no extra charge.

I need to cut back on dumb purchases. When I get whatever game unit I decide to buy first again, I am going to buy three or four games and have a beat one/buy one policy with almost no exceptions (preorders or killer deals) so I actually play what I buy. If I have too many options I just end up playing nothing.

What's the difference between the two lines? I didn't even know it changed until I spent 30 minutes in the warehouse trying to figure out why they moved from the spot they used to be in and something in the same size box was there with a different name and the same picture. I am not a bright man.

i think the outer frame is thinner on the kallax

I have both of these but, I'm curious as to what other stuff can be put on a jailbroken fire stick?

I have both of these but, I'm curious as to what other stuff can be put on a jailbroken fire stick?

Kodi is the biggest thing. You can then install the 1000's of kodi channels out there on it, to stream whatever you want for free.

I'm trying to get Netflix on my dad's old TV for him. It's a fairly newer one just got a smart TV. Can you run Netflix through the stick?

I'm trying to get Netflix on my dad's old TV for him. It's a fairly newer one just got a smart TV. Can you run Netflix through the stick?

Yeah, it has pretty much any streaming service on it. The Kodi jailbreak exploits a 3rd party app, that then links to Kodi instead of what it is. It is easy as hell to do, and then you can even make an icon for it under your apps. It does not override the main OS, like Kodi normally does.

Yeah, it has pretty much any streaming service on it. The Kodi jailbreak exploits a 3rd party app, that then links to Kodi instead of what it is. It is easy as hell to do, and then you can even make an icon for it under your apps. It does not override the main OS, like Kodi normally does.

Ah, cool, just looked it up. Shit, that would be perfect for him. I'll take that from ya. He'll dig that. I've been telling him about all the good dark dramas, documentaries, and other stuff he is into that is either Netflix exclusive or just easy to watch on there.

Ah, cool, just looked it up. Shit, that would be perfect for him. I'll take that from ya. He'll dig that. I've been telling him about all the good dark dramas, documentaries, and other stuff he is into that is either Netflix exclusive or just easy to watch on there.

I had it on ebay too, and it sold in like 2 mins. Sorry!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic