That's so weird...I mean, they're actually good. I can understand not liking RHCP because it's radio rock and everyone hates it blah blah blah, but I hear you go on and on about emo and they fucking kill it with emo. 

They're just not for me. You know how there are those bands that are kings of genres you love, but you oddly hate them? I guess TWIAB is one of those for me? I mean, emo is so expansive anyway.

FINALLY changed my gif, haven't in a while.

Listening to the new IIOI and it's fucking awesome. Anyone have a spare download? I think I've missed two in the DL thread.

Sent.

Haha... thanks for thinking of me.

Always  :wub:

I'm dedicating tonight to listening to bands everyone on the board talks about that I never got around to forming a real opinion on. Right now I'm listening to Guilty of Everything and I'm not overly impressed. Not bad, but not amazing by any means. Who else am I forgetting that falls under this category?

Always :wub:

I'm dedicating tonight to listening to bands everyone on the board talks about that I never got around to forming a real opinion on. Right now I'm listening to Guilty of Everything and I'm not overly impressed. Not bad, but not amazing by any means. Who else am I forgetting that falls under this category?

Oh, I am sure that they will pop in mind.

Always  :wub:

I'm dedicating tonight to listening to bands everyone on the board talks about that I never got around to forming a real opinion on. Right now I'm listening to Guilty of Everything and I'm not overly impressed. Not bad, but not amazing by any means. Who else am I forgetting that falls under this category?

Caspian?

That's fucking stupid. You're almost 30, why would you have a fake ID for someone that old? I had my legit license with me at a bar once, and it expired that day and they would not serve me. I also got denied for cigarettes the same day. Why the fuck does it matter? It's clearly me, and says I'm fucking 29, why would I fake that?

I was like "Yo, I'm almost 30. That's clearly me. This other paper has the exact same info." and they've all been like "It's spring break. Anyone could print that off a computer"

Like, really motherfucker? This LEGAL document that is good enough for the police isn't enough for you to let me sit here and order some fries and a cocktail?

You must not be familiar with post rock.

I'm familiar with some of the bigger ones, and being young there's still a lot to hear...but even then, it's comparatively dull placed next to the little I have heard. Granted I'm basing this off of Tertia, so maybe the rest of their discog is more interesting.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic