I won't, because I'm too responsible, but I will sit here and curse how much I hate it here... unless something major happens.

I have a phone interview next week with the place I have to drive a bit to get to, so there's that.

I won't, because I'm too responsible, but I will sit here and curse how much I hate it here... unless something major happens.

I have a phone interview next week with the place I have to drive a bit to get to, so there's that.

I hope you get it, you need to get out of that place it's crushing your soul

:D

a third? thats wild haha. i have a 2x4 and a 2x2 built currently (expedits), but as you can see my collection (except for my 7"s) fits in 1x4. i have a spare 2x2 thats still in the box that i picked up once it was announced that expedit was going to be discontinued. saving it for a rainy day if my collection ever gets that big lol

What's the difference between the two lines? I didn't even know it changed until I spent 30 minutes in the warehouse trying to figure out why they moved from the spot they used to be in and something in the same size box was there with a different name and the same picture. I am not a bright man.

I have not ridden a bike in probably 15+ years, but I'm thinking of getting a BMX again to just ride around the neighborhood for some exercise. I've never rode anything but a BMX, so getting anything bigger might feel really weird. My friend just got one again and is enjoying it, but he is shorter, so might be better for him.

What's the difference between the two lines? I didn't even know it changed until I spent 30 minutes in the warehouse trying to figure out why they moved from the spot they used to be in and something in the same size box was there with a different name and the same picture. I am not a bright man.

Nothing, as far as I can tell, they just changed the name and maybe add/removed some density from the fiber board.

I have not ridden a bike in probably 15+ years, but I'm thinking of getting a BMX again to just ride around the neighborhood for some exercise. I've never rode anything but a BMX, so getting anything bigger might feel really weird. My friend just got one again and is enjoying it, but he is shorter, so might be better for him.

Dude, having a properly fitted bike makes a huge difference. I was on one that was way too small for me and finally bought one that fits me right and it is a million times more comfortable. My knees felt like they were going to die if I was on my little bike too long, but this one is great. You should be able to extend your leg 100% straight to full stride to get the most out of each push and keep you using the right muscles. My bike is freaking giant because I am six foot tall and have long legs. I had to special order it. Totally worth it though

I sat and watched that .gif for so long. It cracks me up. That and the one of the tortoise trying to eat the kitten's toes.

Haha, that one had me cracking up too. I liked how the cat just didn't care at all. My cat hated if you even touched her paws, so I'm surprised the cat didn't freak out.

Do yourselves a favor and look at the "sick of the same old thing?" thread...it improved my morning.

Thomas, I put forth my vibes and best wishes that things go your way today, as big a decision this is.

It was pretty fun

sending the good #vibes your way T3, hope you figure it out.

Speaking of #vibes, what ever happened to VYNL? Didn't they get in legal trouble or something? One day we were all making fun of it and the next it just kinda died

It was pretty fun

sending the good #vibes your way T3, hope you figure it out.

Speaking of #vibes, what ever happened to VYNL? Didn't they get in legal trouble or something? One day we were all making fun of it and the next it just kinda died

such a horrible business model. The website is still active though so looks like it's still going.

http://vnyl.org/

EDIT: Not horrible maybe; stupid though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic