FAT32 is old, and does not support files greater than 4gb. NTFS is the current windows format, and exFAT is a modified version of it for flash memory.

FAT32 is old, and does not support files greater than 4gb. NTFS is the current windows format, and exFAT is a modified version of it for flash memory.

Truth.

--

FAT32 or NTFS will work in this case, since you're using it for music.

FAT32 is pretty versatile so I say try that first. You can always reformat.

NTFS just says that the SD card is corrupt when I put it into my phone. What program did you use for FAT32?

Probably the utility via Windows. But like he said he had to use a third party program since apparently WIN got rid of the format utility. Odd.

Just do a google search of whatever version of WIN you have to do a FAT32 format. A device can't read a card till it's formatted.

No, the size of the card should not matter.

I wasn't sure if there was some weird compatibility issue with them since they just came out recently. I specifically went with the S7 because they allegedly are compatible with them. I am about to format the card, just working on homework. I'll also try a different one.

Lol my new license is in the mail and none of the bars believe my temporary license + expired ID so I can't go into any of the bars.

I ruined our vacation.

That's fucking stupid. You're almost 30, why would you have a fake ID for someone that old? I had my legit license with me at a bar once, and it expired that day and they would not serve me. I also got denied for cigarettes the same day. Why the fuck does it matter? It's clearly me, and says I'm fucking 29, why would I fake that?

Also, what the fuck is the brake light on my hatch of my car called? I noticed it is burnt out, but I have no clue what it is called to look up parts.

Does playing Diablo III in my room alone cancel out the hunk status? ...

Oh god, I'm so alone.

/s (kinda)

Nah, you earned that status tonight for the help : P

Lol my new license is in the mail and none of the bars believe my temporary license + expired ID so I can't go into any of the bars.

I ruined our vacation.

Any chance you have a passport on you that isn't expired?

They're up there with RHCP for me. There are just a few bands that I will use for profiling purposes and laugh in your face about if you like. They happen to be one of then. I'm usually all 'like what you like', 'no such thing as a guilty pleasure' type guy, but I couldn't help laugh. And I grew up on Green Day, so I've gotten talked to shit to A LOT in the last 20 years. If you can't take people laughing at you about shit, then you need some thicker skin. Haha.

I honestly think Colors will grow over time for you, and you'll like it.

Coma Ecliptic has the least heavy vocals on it cause it is more prog rock, rather than metal. Give that a try to compare, cause it is very different from typical BTBAM material.

You don't like TWIABP? Weird, I thought almost everyone on the board did.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic