Games having so many limited editions is getting out of hand. Totally bummed I missed the boat on this one. I bought the "Limited Edition" off of Amazon, but apparently the "El Psy Kongaroo Edition" was the bigger package and exclusive to some online retailer I had never heard of. Now I will have to pay out the ass on eBay.

http://nichegamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/steins-gate-el-psy-kongroo-edition-2015-03-18.jpg

Yay, some how they managed to find someone new to start new week. Not sure how, since they have a lengthy drug test and background test they have to do before hiring someone. I get to start training on Tuesday, since I'm off Monday. :(

PSTV would be cool, if it played all the Vita games without needing to use the exploit (which still does now work on motion control or camera control games). I'm debating grabbing one to just play P4 Golden.

PSTV would be cool, if it played all the Vita games without needing to use the exploit (which still does now work on motion control or camera control games). I'm debating grabbing one to just play P4 Golden.

The exploit? I had no idea there was a  workaround and one of the (totally not that Hatsune Miku game because it's a hella fun rhythm game) games I bought digitally won't work

The exploit? I had no idea there was a  workaround and one of the (totally not that Hatsune Miku game because it's a hella fun rhythm game) games I bought digitally won't work

It exploits the mail system, to override the black list. It was patched, but if you still have old firmware you can do it. Lets you use Netflix and Youtube too, but it needs to be done every time you want to use it it seems.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-how-to-exploit-playstation-tv-to-run-all-vita-titles

Edit: It sucks you have to use their SD cards, since they are over priced. I might grab one tonight, since they are only $60 for the bundle at gamestop. Grab that, P4 Golden, and FFX, and download all my psx rpgs and I'll be good for a while. The 8gb card should be plenty for that.

It exploits the mail system, to override the black list. It was patched, but if you still have old firmware you can do it. Lets you use Netflix and Youtube too, but it needs to be done every time you want to use it it seems.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-how-to-exploit-playstation-tv-to-run-all-vita-titles

Eh, it isn't worth fucking with then. I will just buy a PS3 to play some stuff. Eventually. 3DS is higher priority right now though.

No, this is Fire Emblem and SMT. That's a need for sure. :P

Still totally tweaked about the Fire Emblem Fates SE fiasco. I was going to order one to put up for when I finally did get something to play it on.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic