Band bios are almost always the worst.

Just make up all the stuffs! That'll teach 'um.

It's for a one-sheet and will be transferred over to sponsorship proposals and other important things.

How does this sound: 

"This band is so metal they'll thrash and melt your face off. Then they'll put your face back on and buy you a cupcake."

If you are a person that says anything along the lines of "That's just your opinion..." as a rejoinder to something you disagree with, YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM ANY AND ALL DISCUSSION OF ANYTHING EVER.

I threatened to cancel and they offered me the same plan for ~25$ less.  I've been meaning to do it for a while, but I dealing with companies like that is usually a big headache.  But, this phone call only took 7 minutes and was no hassle at all.

Nice!  I was thinking that's the route we're going to have to take soon.

I just got back from my final client meeting before her wedding on the 28th.. I drove through snow, hail, sleet, then rain.  I only drove about 20 minutes.

Holy dedication. 

I'm glad you made it safely!

I was just told the acts for the two tours that I'm being considered for. I'm confirmed for one, they just don't know which they'll put me on yet. I'm actually about to go scream into a pillow of excitement. 

Holy dedication. 

I'm glad you made it safely!

I was just told the acts for the two tours that I'm being considered for. I'm confirmed for one, they just don't know which they'll put me on yet. I'm actually about to go scream into a pillow of excitement. 

haha nice, who? im still waiting on some news, i just wanna know, because if not i need to get a part time job somewhere soon.

haha nice, who? im still waiting on some news, i just wanna know, because if not i need to get a part time job somewhere soon.

I can't say, but the second it's announced and confirmed I'll be sure to share the news.

I will more than likely have to take a hiatus from school and quit my job, so that kinda sucks...but it's going to be worth it.

At least I hope so.

I know that feeling though, I just want to know the dates and which tour I'm confirmed for so that I can give my boss plenty of notice...and maybe somehow salvage my job.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic