Anytime! Glad to hear you got your hands on one!

I'm not entirely sure if you're close to Cleveland, but I may be in that area next week - is there anywhere you would recommend checking out?

Yeah, it's just 20 mins north of me. Depends on what you're looking to do. Record stores, food, stuff to see?

In case you guys haven't heard new Nothing:

Do it now! Song is so fucking good.

In case you guys haven't heard new Nothing:

Do it now! Song is so fucking good.

That video is filmed just as well as that song sounds, really really loving it and can't wait to hear the rest of the album! I had it blasting this morning and was in another room where I could still hear it clearly, and the Smashing Pumpkins/90's ish feel jumped out at me and was so cool :D

Hope the favor they owe you works out fantastically ;)

I think I'll ask for a pony.

That video is filmed just as well as that song sounds, really really loving it and can't wait to hear the rest of the album! I had it blasting this morning and was in another room where I could still hear it clearly, and the Smashing Pumpkins/90's ish feel jumped out at me and was so cool :D

SP and MBV are big influences of theirs', so it's no surprise to hear that in this song. But this song took the grunge influences to a whole new level. It might be one of my favorite Nothing songs. I'm so fucking excited for this record. I haven't been this stoked this the last Foo album. That's how stoked I am.

The background makes the video more interesting: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/shoegazers-nothing-meet-michael-jackson-in-afterlife-in-surreal-new-video-20160329

And your copy is all sorted. I'll get your address via DM when it arrives so I can ship it out.

/\ This fucking guy.... You are such an awesome human being man. I can't thank you enough, and will find a way to Gift you back when I am able :)

Not doing it for anything in return, bud. Don't worry about it. As long as you enjoy it that's thanks enough.

Yeah, it's just 20 mins north of me. Depends on what you're looking to do. Record stores, food, stuff to see?

Pretty much anything worth checking out, as long as it's not too terribly touristy. Is there much for hiking/exploring in that area? I know nothing about Ohio, nor have I ever been, so everything is new to me down there!

There is tons of hiking trails in between here and Cleveland. Look up the cuyahoga valley national park. It should list all the hundreds of trails. All the cooler hiking is between Cleveland and Akron, in the heart of the park. The ledges are awesome, deep lock quarry is cool, brandywine falls is awesome, tons of cool stuff.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic