Roasted before I could make a reply fuck.

Rez what the fuck. The lyrics are the appeal of Snowing. Maybe it's because you're not a piece of shit but those lyrics are 100% why I love them because I can relate heavily.

I mean, they were good but I hardly even notice lyrics until I have had a few listens to digest the music. Maybe it's because I play guitar that's what catches my ears first.

Snowing. Meh. Teen Suicide. Meh x 2.

You young kids with your 100th wave emo, lofi, fuckcore garbage. GET OFF MY LAWN!

Jk, of course. I don't dig either of those bands though.

90's emo all the way. I do enjoy some modern stuff too, but not nearly as much.

I saw you, Ghost and I pull together like $30 and entice someone to press more Pop Unknown. They'll see $30 and forget about the huge potential loss of money on it. Thar band needed more love.

I'm probably going to have to buy this new Cult of Luna / Julie Christmas collab album:

I was looking forward to this record but, damn, those vocals ruin it for me. Her style and delivery are barely tolerable. I'll dare to listen to the full album, but I don't see myself enjoying it at all if her vocals are nearly as prominent throughout.

Snowing is overrated. It's just emo. Nothing special.

Overrated? I never read anything or talked to anyone that said Snowing are more than just another mediocre emo revival sort of thing without any level of recognition value. I mean, more power to those who enjoy them, but I don't hear a thing that could make them superior to any of their peers.

Jets To Brazil is the yardstick to which we measure everyone (emo). No one will be Jets To Brazil level.

Honestly not crazy about JtB. They're good...but I'll always prefer a ton of bands to them. That said I'm also not as big a Jawbreaker guy as most people into JtB, so that could explain it.

Also, Thomas, yuppppp. I'm in.

Overrated? I never read anything or talked to anyone that said Snowing are more than just another mediocre emo revival sort of thing without any level of recognition value. I mean, more power to those who enjoy them, but I don't hear a thing that could make them superior to any of their peers.

That's how I feel about them but everywhere I've seen them mentioned, they act like they're every emo fan's wet dream

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic