Open edition means it is not limited to anything, and he makes more. Normal edition are out of a certain number, like records. Price differences could be different editions, or AP ones.

Open edition means it is not limited to anything, and he makes more. Normal edition are out of a certain number, like records. Price differences could be different editions, or AP ones.

Alright fewe of the cheaper ones were pretty neat. I really need to replace my tacky posters that I put up to take up space with something nice.

whatcha get matt?!

Today and yesterday I got O'Brother, Beware of Safety, Bossk, and Deafheaven. Glad I have the day off tomorrow to spin them all. Should get Weezer any day now. Really. Looking forward to that. I have Witchcraft, Toundra, and Té on the way. Who knows when Té will show up so it'll be a nice surprise to come home to.

Today and yesterday I got O'Brother, Beware of Safety, Bossk, and Deafheaven. Glad I have the day off tomorrow to spin them all. Should get Weezer any day now. Really. Looking forward to that. I have Witchcraft, Toundra, and Té on the way. Who knows when Té will show up so it'll be a nice surprise to come home to.

Then I have to wait more time for you to send it to me :P. I'm really looking forward to that Té.

Got that witchcraft and Grimes-Halfaxa on the way and both City On Film records shipping tomorrowish.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic