CARVE YOUR NAME INTO MY ARM. INSTEAD OF STRESSED I LIE HERE CHARMED.

Spinning Placebo with my morning coffee. Blended the coffee with coconut oil, frothed the creamer, and shaved some chocolate on top. Baller status.

I swear I envy your skills... your coffee's description is probably better tasting than what I have in reality lol

Also now I want tacos

Your welcome :)

I might have finally tracked down the PTM Waiter repress. Took me long enough. Still keeping my OG and 7" though, just wanted a more convenient way to listen to the bonus songs. I need to check out the 2 post rock bands Matt told me too, which I will probably dig, and need to buy too. So much money lately.

And still no word from Really Records. Looks like it's time to give up and accept I lost $40.

mind made up, 100% buying that TAYF, just wish I would have saw it when I ordered that dead to fall to save on shipping, thinking about grabbing that jungle rot album with it. wish victory had some Dr. Acula on vinyl

Dr. Acula was such a fun band to see live for sure. Anyone besides me checking out this new Bob Mould album or am I the only Husker Du fan in here?

I might have finally tracked down the PTM Waiter repress. Took me long enough. Still keeping my OG and 7" though, just wanted a more convenient way to listen to the bonus songs. I need to check out the 2 post rock bands Matt told me too, which I will probably dig, and need to buy too. So much money lately.

And still no word from Really Records. Looks like it's time to give up and accept I lost $40.

Just keep in mind Bossk has sludge / post metal like vocals, but they are limited. I still think you'll like it. Obsidian Kingdom is post metal too but they do some experimental stuff I'm sure will interest you.

And what do you mean lost? There's usually a way to get your money refunded somehow. What's going on with that? $40 is $40. Fight for it.

Dr. Acula was such a fun band to see live for sure. Anyone besides me checking out this new Bob Mould album or am I the only Husker Du fan in here?

Fuck you for even thinking that. Haha. Fuck yeah I love Bob Mould. He has such a signature and iconic voice. That album is on my listen to list for later this week when I have the time to sit down and give it the attention it deserves.

Just keep in mind Bossk has sludge / post metal like vocals, but they are limited. I still think you'll like it. Obsidian Kingdom is post metal too but they do some experimental stuff I'm sure will interest you.

And what do you mean lost? There's usually a way to get your money refunded somehow. What's going on with that? $40 is $40. Fight for it.

The record was delayed multiple times, so by the time they shipped, it was outside paypals window for a refund. Everyone seems to have got theirs months ago, while I have no word on mine. I've emailed the label (Jeff Rosenstock) multiple times and I get no response. It was paid with paypal through my bank account, no a card, so I can't issue a charge back. No clue what to do from here. I'm pretty fucking bitter, since I love the records I ordered, but it's off putting what is happening (Jeff is in the band). I want my fucking $40 back or my records.

Portugal the Man are playing the arena down the street from me which is so fucking weird. I saw them play a few dives around here like 10 years ago.

This is the arena where I saw shows like Weezer, Ozzy/Rob Zombie, and Limp Bizkit (lol) when I was a kid. Place is huge.

I know, right? PTM is playing a huge venue in Cleveland, and the first time I saw them was in a shitty dive venue with like 10 people there.

Fuck you for even thinking that. Haha. Fuck yeah I love Bob Mould. He has such a signature and iconic voice. That album is on my listen to list for later this week when I have the time to sit down and give it the attention it deserves.

I <3 you Matt! Pay close attention to The End of Things & Pray for Rain.... They're like Husker Du songs that have been sitting on the shelf for decades! And I love Grant Hart's voice just as much on his part of the Du's output, just a shame he took such a shitty route with the drugs and never lived up to his true potential, imho that is...

The record was delayed multiple times, so by the time they shipped, it was outside paypals window for a refund. Everyone seems to have got theirs months ago, while I have no word on mine. I've emailed the label (Jeff Rosenstock) multiple times and I get no response. It was paid with paypal through my bank account, no a card, so I can't issue a charge back. No clue what to do from here. I'm pretty fucking bitter, since I love the records I ordered, but it's off putting what is happening (Jeff is in the band). I want my fucking $40 back or my records.

I know, right? PTM is playing a huge venue in Cleveland, and the first time I saw them was in a shitty dive venue with like 10 people there.

So the classic 'call out via social media' and see if you get a response. I honestly wouldnt stop hounding them. Yeah you might look annoying but $40 of your hard earned money. They better make it right.

I <3 you Matt! Pay close attention to The End of Things & Pray for Rain.... They're like Husker Du songs that have been sitting on the shelf for decades! And I love Grant Hart's voice just as much on his part of the Du's output, just a shame he took such a shitty route with the drugs and never lived up to his true potential, imho that is...

I'm really, REALLY looking forward to it. I was all about Mould's last solo album.

❤️

I'm really, REALLY looking forward to it. I was all about Mould's last solo album.

❤️

Silver Age was pretty fucking solid I will say that. You'd be hard pressed to find much of a slump in his material at all really. Du's Candy Apple Grey and Sugar's Copper Blue get spun all the time around here lol

So the classic 'call out via social media' and see if you get a response. I honestly wouldnt stop hounding them. Yeah you might look annoying but $40 of your hard earned money. They better make it right.

I hate looking like that asshole, but I guess I have to at this point. Off to their facebook page to ask what's up.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I know I know. I've tried different bands but I miss the lyrics/vocals. I've tried to listen to Caspian at least 4 different occasions because of you and I want to like it but just dont. I mean I don't hate it but doesn't do anything for me. I definitely understand the musicianship of it but....I'm hoping the metal/sludge elements of bossk keep me in it. I did enjoy the single that was released so.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic