Speaking of the worst, I'm probably going to the post office Monday to ship out a couple VC care packages. Also the day I've decided I HAVE to sit down and do my god damn taxes.

But I'm excited to get the packages out and find out if the government is giving me any money.

I should have your package out Monday too.

It's a super long story. Pretty much comes down to bad customer service

Shitty. My last experience with them was buying a mower. I ordered it online, picked it up and picked it up in the store. I get home, start assembling it and realize it is the wrong fucking mower. The next day I take it back, and they start giving me shit saying "this is not the right mower on the receipt, we can't take it back". I was told them no shit, that's why I'm returning it. It took a manager and a bit of yelling for them to give me my money back. Fuck them. Thankfully an Ace just opening right around the corner from me, and it's been awesome.

For the first time ever, I won't have to file an extension for my taxes for procrastinating. My roommate is a tax attorney so I just walked over and gave him all my papers. On the downside, Ive already spent all the money I got back.

I tossed all mine in my savings, and so far have not had to dip into it. My state return took fucking forever, just got it on Thursday, while the Federal came back in the beginning of February. 

Speaking of the worst, I'm probably going to the post office Monday to ship out a couple VC care packages. Also the day I've decided I HAVE to sit down and do my god damn taxes.

But I'm excited to get the packages out and find out if the government is giving me any money.

We had the opposite happen. Our accountant called and told us that we owed an extra many dollars

I tossed all mine in my savings, and so far have not had to dip into it. My state return took fucking forever, just got it on Thursday, while the Federal came back in the beginning of February.

Are you still looking to move ? That'll help a lot with your moving expenses. I've got somewhat of a decent amount set aside for my move.

Yeah. I'm pretty much set, just when is it. My Aunt and Uncle have a place for me to stay in Austin. I'm looking toward mid-June right now.

Nice !! I'm shooting for the beginning of July. I have a pretty good plan, I just need to push till the end. Actually it's made me a lot happier when I go to work because I know I'm almost out. I bet you feel the same too ? I was trying to decide between SF, NC or Boston but I've always wanted SF so I'm just going to make it work and go where I want.

And Austin is great ! You'll enjoy it there

Oh, for sure it, it makes it 100 times better. I'm probably going to in a few weeks since my best friend is coming home for a week, and then I'm going to visit Austin, then out to Omaha again. Going to try for Portland too, but I'll have to see about my money situation.

SF seems amazing, I bet you'll love it. 

It's a super long story. Pretty much comes down to bad customer service

This is how I feel when it comes to Best Buy. I damn near had to slap one of the employees in the face with my credit card to get anyone to help when I was trying to purchase a 50" tv for my mother a couple of years ago. I know they don't get commision, but they still have sales goals to keep their jobs. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic