I went to Pineapple Express/Step Brothers at the drive in way back in the day. After PE and before SB the snack bar lady yelled at me for reeking of marijuana. I was just like "So do you want us to buy this $60 worth of snacks or not?"

But also yo, don't be showing that kind of double feature at the drive in and not think everyone is hotboxing.

I was really aloof for the phone interview, because I didn't want it, but somehow made it to the in person. I'll probably jut act like I don't care when I'm there.

What's bringing you to Houston? Can't say Iv ever enjoyed that city so I'm just curious ;)

Job offers. I have good friend who lives there and has offered me a place to stay too. Doesn't hurt I know some good looking ladies out there either. Party. Bonus.

Houston is cheap as Richmond without anyone I know in Richmond. Haha.

And they actually have better record shops than Richmond. So I'm all for it.

Job offers. I have good friend who lives there and has offered me a place to stay too. Doesn't hurt I know some good looking ladies out there either. Party. Bonus.

Houston is cheap as Richmond without anyone I know in Richmond. Haha.

And they actually have better record shops than Richmond. So I'm all for it.

Nice! I'm all for it then ;). And I take it back, I had a good time in Houston. Once. My high school metal band was on tour and we picked up a show in Houston on the suicide silence/nights like these tour. That shit was hella fun. It was at a venue called Java Jazz I think. Not sure if that place is still there or not. Cool venue though.

Nice! I'm all for it then ;). And I take it back, I had a good time in Houston. Once. My high school metal band was on tour and we picked up a show in Houston on the suicide silence/nights like these tour. That shit was hella fun. It was at a venue called Java Jazz I think. Not sure if that place is still there or not. Cool venue though.

Aweeeee yeah. Well, you'll have to come visit at some point. The skatepark is honestly the highlight for me. It's a $7m facility, and I've never been in a city with a park like that. I've always dreamed about having bowls and pools like that at my disposal. Best part is it is free. I'm so stoked. Plus I can go drive in the desert with my motorcycle, go record hunting, and there are tons of good shows that come through. If they don't go to Houston it's just a short drive to Austin. Batman is moving to Houston soon, too, so that's cool.

And I'll be in Austin, just a few hours away.

I also cannot stop listening to this Nothing. It's too fucking good. I'm worried I'll be burned out on it by the time the record show up at this point.

I also cannot stop listening to this Nothing. It's too fucking good. I'm worried I'll be burned out on it by the time the record show up at this point.

that's my fear I've only heard it once as a result, I have bad record of burning out records between pre-order and release and I'm trying not to this time

I won't. This album is fucking incredible. I am listening to it 70% of the time, and new Weezer the other 30%.

I'm pretty excited to hear this in May.

If you're going out RSD, can you grab me the Nothing 12" if you find an extra (if you're grabbing one for yourself)? I'll text you that morning to remind you if you can. I have to work, and it's the only thing I want.

I won't. This album is fucking incredible. I am listening to it 70% of the time, and new Weezer the other 30%.

I doubt I will, because it's so fucking good, but worried I might.

If you're going out RSD, can you grab me the Nothing 12" if you find an extra (if you're grabbing one for yourself)? I'll text you that morning to remind you if you can. I have to work, and it's the only thing I want.

Yeah man, I'll probably be there a tad later in the day. Probably when I get off work around noon. If available, I got you covered.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic