cool paypal credit denied my credit on my replacement laptop battery, and then didn't update the payment on the screen and charged my account which didn't have enough. So now I'm overdrafted cause technology sucks. I called them, not shit they can do about it either, they just clarified what happened, because at no point did it tell me it was changing payment, even after the first attempt. so now I can't afford my expenses and I guess I'll just cancel my bank account so it's one less bill to pay every month. Seriously FML

Paypal, and banks suck. Too bad we all pretty much have to use both.

Decide to not go to the interview. I was not planning on taking the job anyway, and I don't feel like driving 45 minutes in a downpour.

Did Media Mail get cheaper? It was $3.09, instead of $3.22 to send a record through paypal.

Morning room....there are no coffee filters in the kitchen, someone tell me life will go on????

cool paypal credit denied my credit on my replacement laptop battery, and then didn't update the payment on the screen and charged my account which didn't have enough. So now I'm overdrafted cause technology sucks. I called them, not shit they can do about it either, they just clarified what happened, because at no point did it tell me it was changing payment, even after the first attempt. so now I can't afford my expenses and I guess I'll just cancel my bank account so it's one less bill to pay every month. Seriously FML

Technology is a blessing and as bad as anything you'll ever have to deal with. I'm barely able to keep over $10 in mine right now if it makes you feel any better, so you're not the only one with no money trying to maintain a bank account still. I feel like if I close it, I may as well hand in my membership to adulthood. I mean, hell, they already got my license...

Morning all.

Morning sir. A copy of that Deadguy popped up the other day on Discogs and was gone before I could figure out what to sell in order to purchase it :(

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but you're pretty much screwed.. How far to the next coffee place?

Luckily, there is a convenience store right outside my complex, so I will walk over there for coffee today. I'm slipping or something, I'm a two pot a day guy, not like me to let the place run out of filters, gotta get my game together!

Paypal, and banks suck. Too bad we all pretty much have to use both.

Decide to not go to the interview. I was not planning on taking the job anyway, and I don't feel like driving 45 minutes in a downpour.

Did Media Mail get cheaper? It was $3.09, instead of $3.22 to send a record through paypal.

I know first class postage is going down by two cents per stamp, so it wouldn't surprise me if media mail got cheaper too.

Morning room....there are no coffee filters in the kitchen, someone tell me life will go on????

Morning sir. A copy of that Deadguy popped up the other day on Discogs and was gone before I could figure out what to sell in order to purchase it :(

Coffee is life blood.

Bummer... I will keep an eye out for you. The alternate cover right?

I know first class postage is going down by two cents per stamp, so it wouldn't surprise me if media mail got cheaper too.

Really? I thought they just announced a price increase, or was that for international shipping?

Luckily, there is a convenience store right outside my complex, so I will walk over there for coffee today. I'm slipping or something, I'm a two pot a day guy, not like me to let the place run out of filters, gotta get my game together!

I know that feeling all too well. When I work from home I usually swallow two cans before 4pm. I'm down to 2-3 pots at my workplace.

You should have a French press on hand in case this kind of thing happens.

I just realized I was given no contact information to the place I'm supposed to interview at, or for the recruiter who set it all up. Every time I called, it was a conference call line. Guess I'll send her an email, even though I'd rather have done it over the phone. Oh well, I don't care, I'm just not going to not show up though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic